• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutting through molecules (Armsmaster vs Sister Repentia)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Armsmaster : 7
Sister Repentia : 0
Incon : 0

Anything above 9-C is restricted (Which means first key Armsmaster)
Speed equalized
1 Sister Repentia soldier is used
Fight takes place in the oil rig where the Oil Rig battle took place, 1 meter apart

Last edited:
9-C excludes the halberds we've seen, though we can assume an old 9-C version of his halberd.
Sister Repentia would have advantage in skill and durability negation.
Armsmaster would have advantage in his helmet's predictive software.

Could go either way, but leaning on Armsmaster, since predictions allowed him to keep up with the faster Leviathan.

Y'know probably could've worded my question better but yeah. I should've asked if it basically predicts any move before it happens or how does it work?

Y'know probably could've worded my question better but yeah. I should've asked if it basically predicts any move before it happens or how does it work?
If I recall correctly, most of the precognition in Parahumans involves predicting the best course of action and the enemy's possible attack based on visible information. It does it in almost an instant

If I recall correctly, most of the precognition in Parahumans involves predicting the best course of action and the enemy's possible attack based on visible information. It does it in almost an instant
Well if that's the case pretty sure he should be able to win more times than not given that he can just predict whatever she's about to do. Don't think any amount of skill is really going to help against someone who knows exactly what you can do and can dodge it. Though I will say, basically any hit from her would be an instakill cuz of the dura negation

Well if that's the case pretty sure he should be able to win more times than not given that he can just predict whatever she's about to do. Don't think any amount of skill is really going to help against someone who knows exactly what you can do and can dodge it. Though I will say, basically any hit from her would be an instakill cuz of the dura negation
Ah alright, voting Armsmaster?

Back