• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul stealing dolls (Lonely Freddy vs Chucky)

To give some input on Lonely Freddy's Standard Tactics, he'll immediately start with his hax where he'll paralyze his opponent by making eye contact with them, then he'll begin interrogating them for their personal information where they'll be hypnotized to answer against their will. When Lonely Freddy is satisfied with the information he's received, he'll swap bodies with them and just leave them trapped in his former body, which is widely depicted as being slow and weak in the story.

So with that out the way, Freddy instantly hypnotizes Chucky and starts interrogating him where he can potentially learn about Chucky's abilities and weaknesses, considering that Chucky is a much stronger and quicker toy than himself, I don't think Freddy would mind doing a body swap with him. Once that's out the way, Freddy will either just leave him alone or stomp him with his new stats.

So for now, I think Lonely Feddy wins this

Last edited:
Basically, yer gonna need the context on if Lonely Freddy actually hypnotizes the soul and such or not, and even then Charles Lee Ray has a few extra chucky dolls lying around so his soul is in multiple places actually

He doesn't have actual organic eyes. Or any organic parts for that matter. Just cause he has a soul doesn't mean it's vulnerable to something to may or may not rely on a soul to get started
It was never stated in the story that Freddy's hax only works on organic beings, considering this is the same overall verse where souls are able to regularly possess and affect inorganic animatronics, I think it's likely that Freddy can hypnotize Chucky. Supporting evidence of this comes from one of the Fazbear Fright epilogues (Blackbird), there was a scene where William Afton's soul removed a child's soul from an endoskeleton known as the Stitchwraith.

Charles Lee Ray has a few extra chucky dolls lying around so his soul is in multiple places actually
Are they Standard Equipment? If they're scattered across the country or something like that then Chucky will still lose if he's unable to get back to the Pizzeria within a week.

It was never stated in the story that Freddy's hax only works on organic beings, considering this is the same overall verse where souls are able to regularly possess and affect inorganic animatronics, I think it's likely that Freddy can hypnotize Chucky. Supporting evidence of this comes from one of the Fazbear Fright epilogues (Blackbird), there was a scene where William Afton's soul removed a child's soul from an endoskeleton known as the Stitchwraith.

Are they Standard Equipment? If they're scattered across the country or something like that then Chucky will still lose if he's unable to get back to the Pizzeria within a week.
If I recall, Afton's shit is a lot stronger than Lonely Freddy's(also he doesn't mindhax first), and the reason I even come to any conclusion that it needs to be organic is specifically the light part, which draws the conclusion it requires to utilize the opponent's brain to do it's thing.

Last time we saw Chucky he had at least 3 of the ******* out and about in the same building, although he himself was effectively incapped by literally being a 3/4s of a head on a podium thing

(also he doesn't mindhax first), and the reason I even come to any conclusion that it needs to be organic is specifically the light part, which draws the conclusion it requires to utilize the opponent's brain to do it's thing.
I'm pretty sure LF does start with his eye contact hax, as If I recall correctly when Freddy approached Alec (the child he swapped with), the first thing Alec noted about Freddy was that his eyes were glowing, as soon as LF started conversing, Alec realized he couldn't move or turn away from him and that he was automatically answering the latter's questions against his will.

I don't think his lights target the brain. Since FNaF 2, animatronics have always been depicted as susceptible to bright light (despite having inorganic eyes), so how would Chucky be any different from them?

I'm pretty sure LF does start with his eye contact hax, as If I recall correctly when Freddy approached Alec (the child he swapped with), the first thing Alec noted about Freddy was that his eyes were glowing, as soon as LF started conversing, Alec realized he couldn't move or turn away from him and that he was automatically answering the latter's questions against his will.

I don't think his lights target the brain. Since FNaF 2, animatronics have always been depicted as susceptible to bright light (despite having inorganic eyes), so how would Chucky be any different from them?
All right, cool, now let's get into the real meat

Fnaf 2 withered animatronics are old ass robots who're specifically noted to go into a small reboot mode when a bright light is shone into their eyes cause their mechanics kinda suck. Also FNAF2 is very, very, very, V E R Y questionably canon to Fazbear frights, considering that series is questionably canon to eachother, let alone the main games... in fact it wouldn't at all be unreasonable to say it isn't at all canon to the main series considering the massive differences and differing tiers.

And, even then, the fnaf 2 withered animatronics are robots effected by lights because they suck, Chucky is a literal doll with a voice feature, that's it, no AI, this ain't the reboot thing

Last edited:
@AceOfSpaces3709, please come back...
Everything's fine now, why? Because I am here! All Might reference aside I have finally returned to resume my input

All right, cool, now let's get into the real meat

Fnaf 2 withered animatronics are old ass robots who're specifically noted to go into a small reboot mode when a bright light is shone into their eyes cause their mechanics kinda suck. Also FNAF2 is very, very, very, V E R Y questionably canon to Fazbear frights, considering that series is questionably canon to eachother, let alone the main games... in fact it wouldn't at all be unreasonable to say it isn't at all canon to the main series considering the massive differences and differing tiers.

And, even then, the fnaf 2 withered animatronics are robots effected by lights because they suck, Chucky is a literal doll with a voice feature, that's it, no AI, this ain't the reboot thing
Well, you do have a point. I guess thinking about it now after many months, there is no solid evidence that proves Lonely Freddy's hax can affect things like dolls, not to mention the whole cross-scaling to the game canon did seem like a far stretch now that I think about it in retrospect.

So I guess Chuck e Cheese FRA

Everything's fine now, why? Because I am here! All Might reference aside I have finally returned to resume my input

Well, you do have a point. I guess thinking about it now after many months, there is no solid evidence that proves Lonely Freddy's hax can affect things like dolls, not to mention the whole cross-scaling to the game canon did seem like a far stretch now that I think about it in retrospect.

So I guess Chuck e Cheese FRA
Finally, finally...

Counted by the way

And just to get this concluded

Chucky FRA

And that's grace, finally... THANK YOU EVERYONE!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back