• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutie Honey

I was going to just edit the page myself but I better lay it out here.

There is no explanation for Wall level and seems to have been applied arbitrarily, so I will go ahead and provide a better justification:

You can see Scooper Panther got one shot here, and also after Doctor Panther and several other Panther combatants all got one shot at the same time here. These are the same level of characters that can do this, this and this. So Base Honey would probably be Town level. Cutie Honey increases by a factor of 4 so she would be Town level+ in that form.

>>>Likely City level physically (She can harm opponents who can harm her)
This is when she unleashes the I-system so no one really scales to that. This should be a stand alone rating, even Sister Jill intended to use that nuke to kill herself.

Nothing explicable for lifting strength but we see Natsuko (who likely wall level herself) still managed to hold on and survived from Black Claw's tornado attack it is safe to assume at the very least class 10.

No explanation for speed either but she should be Hypersonic+ for cutting some missiles as seen here, and that is only in CH form.
When the I-system is at full power she reached close to the speed of light reactions considering thermal radiation is approximately at that speed following a flash of blinding light, seen here Natsuko and the rest of the kidnapped women were at ground zero unharmed.

And some missing abilities to be added:
Nanotechnology
Heat Aura
Teleportation
Transformation
Electromagnetic vibratio/shockwave
Regenerationn Negation
resistance to Technological Manipulation and Assimilatio
Fire Manipulation
Armor Creation
Rage Power
Fusionism
BFR

That is all for now.

I think that it is by far preferable to get calculations for the feats before we upgrade any characters to Town level and Class 10 lifting strength.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

Please give brief explanations for the new powers that you wish to add.

Ok, I don't know if this is calculable but the feat is here for class 10 lifting strength.

Nanotechnology - She's a nanotech military project
Heat Aura - Gives off excess heat
Teleportation
Transformation - Can transform
Electromagnetic vibration/shockwave
Regenerationn Negation

Resistance to Technological Manipulation and Assimilation/Fusionism - Going berserk prevented her from being taken over and freed herself from Jill
Fire Manipulation
Armor Creation
Rage Power - Despite depleted in energy managed to overpower opponent when angered.
Fusionism - Suggested merging with Jill
BFR - Transported all the kidnapped victims

What about speed, I assume that is good judgement?

The new powers seems fine to add then, but transformation is a more limited form of shapeshifting, so it seems redundant.

The speed also preferably needs a calculation for the feat.

Back