• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuphead 7-A Upgrade

It could be kinda fallacious, but yeah, is still count as invincibility, it at least makes them invulnerable to electricity, falling, fire, tornados, projectiles, etc. Since when we have a rule like that?

those lightnings come from an enemy in inkwell island 3, grim matchstick is a boss of island 2 and he's high 7-A, so the lightning has more than enought energy

Um...

I looked at the calc and one of the calc group accepted both of them. Doesn't that mean Massively Hypersonic+ Cuphead?

I personally don't have a problem with MHS+ Cuphead, because there is nothing else to calc, really.

TBH, I think that High 7-A, MHS+ Cuphead is pretty wanked. The only feat on that level in the game is super ambiguous and debatable, and the MHS+ comes from cartoony lightning bolts that are thrown at you.

99% of what we do is ambiguous and debatable to other communities and the likes.

Plus, we can all agree that Cuphead being 9-A is super downplayed.

He defeated Grim, who created a storm.

Cuphea defeating opponents who can reshape the battlefield isn't uncommon or outlierish.

I also don't like MHS+ Cuphead, but i can't do anything about it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Everything in the game is cartoony. Do you expect realistic lightning in that game?
There's realistic lightning in the game tho, and is way different that the ray fired by the lobster

"He defeated Grim, who created a storm."

That's debatable.

"Cuphea defeating opponents who can reshape the battlefield isn't uncommon or outlie"

None of those battlefield feats are like, above Building level, tho.

"I also don't like MHS+ Cuphead, but i can't do anything about it."

Then don't rank him as MHS+ if it is so uncertain. Make him Subsonic.

If we be super generous and consider the attack where Cuphead's plane transforms into a bomb as an actual nuke, it would be another Tier 7 feat that could support High 7-A in consistency.

Just because is in tier 7 doesn't means it support the highest of tier 7, the difference is up to 4.4 millions of times... Also, to reach Tier 7 an explosion should surpass 280 m of radius, this one is way smaller than that.

Back