• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society slight cosmology addition

From what I could remember, the cosmology blog lacks two notable places.

The first one is the Vampire World. In case the universal size of the world is somewhat ambiguous, Yan Sen dwarfed it and his students/Clan members had to return to the Earth universe to not get crushed. That can also be seen here.

The second one is the "other world" Henry and Yan Sen go through during their fight. It's also probably a universe on its own since Henry can easily destroy a planet with one punch even with his old self. He even states that his younger self could easily knock out Yan Sen of several "alien worlds" with a gentle punch.

The Immortal Universe is also hidden within countless small worlds. My head-canon is that it's at least an infinite number since Yan Sen has already been proven to be able to interact with infinite universe, dwarf infinite universe and I could go on.

It should be noted that both the Vampire Universe alongside the "Other World" presumably exist within the Earth Universe. Moreover, according to Henry himself, there exist at least "several" other alien worlds within the universe itself. Furthermore, countless small worlds exist according to Yan Sen although their location and size are ambiguous. As for what it entails, I have no idea.

Agree: Larssx, Quintessence_PE, ShionAH, LuffyRuffy46307, Georredannea15, Rakih_Elyan, EndlessWords
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
From what I could remember, the cosmology blog lacks two notable places.

The first one is the Vampire World. In case the universal size of the world is somewhat ambiguous, Yan Sen dwarfed it and his students/Clan members had to return to the Earth universe to not get crushed. That can also be seen here.

The second one is the "other world" Henry and Yan Sen go through during their fight. It's also probably a universe on its own since Henry can easily destroy a planet with one punch even with his old self. He even states that his younger self could easily knock out Yan Sen of several "alien worlds" with a gentle punch.

The Immortal Universe is also hidden within countless small worlds. My head-canon is that it's at least an infinite number since Yan Sen has already been proven to be able to interact with infinite universe, dwarf infinite universe and I could go on.

It should be noted that both the Vampire Universe alongside the "Other World" presumably exist within the Earth Universe. Moreover, according to Henry himself, there exist at least "several" other alien worlds within the universe itself. Furthermore, countless small worlds exist according to Yan Sen although their location and size are ambiguous. As for what it entails, I have no idea.
I agree, I should add these to the cosmology blog.

Actually, I have a random thought but the fact there are universes within a universe should make the Earth Universe Low 2-C by default rather than High 3-A no?

Can the white void scales multiple times?

There was a white void outside of the Vampire Universe that was still outside the Human one.

That would make Vampire Universe < White void < Human universe < White void ?
Agree, also Yan Sen younger self is busted.

Back