• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culexus Assassin vs Night of Wallachia (Iapitus Makes another Mistake)

Depends. We would need to see how good Culexus can effect abstracts and nigh-omnipresent beings, and if they can kills them with their presence alone, or if they require contact.

The closest thing we have to NoW in Warhammer 40k would be demons, so how does Culexus Assassin's abilities interact with them, as opposed to normal psychers?

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure Daemons explode in their presence or along those lines.
Is that just for those who have manifested in material space, or does that include those who exist exclusively within the warp?

I ask because Demons are abstract ideas and stuff, so I'm not sure if an idea just floating near Culexus assassin is enough for that do be destroyed.

Technically if a Culexus where to touch a Daemons material form it would annihilate its true form in the warp which is still an abstract idea.

I however dont know if a Culexus has interacted with a Daemon within the warp (Someone like Woki should know).

But with something as supernatural as NoW being in a Culexus' presence is basically a death sentence since your mind will be basically nonexistent and you'll basically be a vegetable in unimaginable pain.

NoW's physical abilities would also be highly reduced while the Culexus' would simply be increased.

Hell the Culexus might even null NoW from being capable of manifesting or doing basically anything.

I see, so if it touches his physical form then he is out?

NoW is basically a mindless force as is, so the mental effects shouldn't be much of an issue. He is an extrodinary genius, but it seems that he acts mostly as a conduit for TATARI as a whole. His physical abilities are relient on the rumors of the area, so I'm not sure how nulling his physical stats would work.

Well that would create a strange issue. He can't kill NoW unless he manifests within his range, and TATARI is still fully active elsewhere unless he does destroy it, so is this a stalemate?

Well, as far as i know, NoW is even more abstract than Daemons. Culexus would kill him when he appears, but not destroy TATARI itself completely, since TATARI is as abstract as any concept on paper only when formless. It would be an incon from how i see it.

The whole reason why Daemons get ****** over by Culexus is because they're "blanks" so basically in the Warp they're just a void. So they can affect things in the Warp. Many minor Daemons can be classified as mindless too and they are abstract in the Warp yeah.

Type 1, same as NoW. Daemons, from what I understand, are collections of ideas. I know that Kharne has concept manip for being able to fight and kill them

Back