• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cruelty Squad Revision - I really wanted to come up with a witty title but all I could think of was "It's Crueltin' Time", sorry

Cruelty Squad guy: EEYIKES!! Now I've done it! If this thread doesn't get accepted, my profile will be Freak Shit!!!

cruel_guy.webp

Dame Da Ne Guy: Don't worry, I'll help you get the Dame Da moderators to accept your Baka Mi-thread! Dame to Da rescue!
images

My favorite mission in Cruelty Squad is the one where you kill Dame Da Ne Guy so you can prevent his Webflix show from being made, thus preventing more purchases of his chunkopops.

uh i think i'm just gonna axe the poop stuff, rework self-destruction and add this, if you agree say "sure", if you disagree type a racial slur

poop or no? discuss.
Pooping is always important to my CEO mindset morning schedule. Right after taking my depression nap, I take a poo, then get out of my bed, before putting on my fancy executive suit and going fishing. Of course, can't forget what I do in-between fishing, where I shitpost on CRTs of verses I like so they can be on the first page without me having to resort to bumps.

Back