• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Rimanah (E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy) vs Empty **** (Cruelty Squad)

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
The word is out than in some shady night club where the scum of society gathers, some trade of Federation top secret information is scheduled to happening. E.Y.E gets on the case quickly, sending their best agent to murder his way to the dealer, eager to get their hands on that intel, but right as he begins to interrogate the Fed defector, the man is shot with some gun he's never seen, mangling him into a fleshy mess.

It turns out, the Federation has hired their own hitman, to prevent anything from leaking out. His uniform clearly marks him as a member of Cruelty Squad, the infamous mercenary organization. The room begins to fill with panicked screams and empty of civilians, as the two killers lock gazes for a second then dive behind cover, readying themselves for a brutal slaughter-fest.

I think this is a cool matchup (Both from same genre, one is a powerful leader while the other an absolute nobody but they both wanna escape an infinite loop of anguish that is reflected / created by their dystopian society, both are basically inhuman monstrosities through the sheer amount of body implants they have, and also both games are really ******* obtuse and weird) and at a glance it seems fair so sure.

Speed Equalized, fight starts with the two about 15 meters apart in some sleazy night club (story is otherwise non-canon to the fight itself to avoid complications), SBA otherwise. First key for the CS protagonist, both have their full equipment.

Are you lost? Or have you already been lost since the very beginning?: 1

POWER IN MISERY: Traversing the Grid of Death: 0

A bomb?: 0​

Last edited:
I dont know either character super well but I shall start by asking if Rimanah has any way to deal with Empty ***** Regen, cause I cant see him being able to deal with it without resorting to death hax and I guess vice versa, how does Protag deal with Rimnah's resurrection stuff.

I think Rimanah's possible wincons are:
  • Resurrection Negation might cover Regen but idk if that's really viable to argue.
  • Madness can potentially incap though that depends on what effect it ends up having. There's an argument that Empathic Manip resistance might cover this though, given that it mostly just induces some form of mania or depression in the foe.
  • Hypnotic Gate incapacitates for sure, given that it even pierces resistances.
Meanwhile John Cruelty's:
  • Snoozefest Pistol and Sedative Grenade can incap, although the Pistol working is unlikely given that Rimanah is armored from head to toe. In fact Rimanah resists poisons so this might be moot.
  • The Parasonic C3 DNA Scrambler mangles Rimanah into a technically still living but immobile fuckup that the Resurrectors probably can't bring him back from, so it's a wincon for sure.

Last edited:
John Cruelty's best wincon would probs be to incon Rimanah with his SNOOZEFEST, as Rimanah will constantly come back to life no matter how many times he dies or gets gibbed.
I dont know either character super well but I shall start by asking if Rimanah has any way to deal with Empty ***** Regen
Once Rimanah figures out that he'll keep regenerating back, he could maybe try crushing his gibblets with his psionic powers.

If Rimanah fails to notice the weakness of Foxtrot's regen, I think Empty **** could win this overtime. Don't think there's anything in E.Y.E. that could match the crazy mobility that John Cruelty has.
**** ninjad

If Rimanah fails to notice the weakness of Foxtrot's regen, I think Empty **** could win this overtime. Don't think there's anything in E.Y.E. that could match the crazy mobility that John Cruelty has.
I think that's fair yeah, you can basically fly or be Spider-Man in CS. You can get really speedy and jump in Cybermancy, but it doesn't quite match that

Some other things that may be of note:
  • Rimanah Advantages
    • Probably more skilled. Cruelty has pretty comparable overall showings in terms of numbers and achievements, but they're mostly against guards and cops, while Rimanah typically goes up against elite armies and WH40K-style super soldiers like himself. Several of his body implants also just outright improve his base proficiency in combat (by optimizing his body movements or assisting in aim) which CS doesn't really have.
    • Hypnotic Gate is thought-based, although it seemingly needs to be "aimed" still judging by gameplay, but it's easier to get off than Cruelty's wincon.
    • Time rewinds when Rimanah is truly killed (with no Resurrectors left), which means that at that point he'd have knowledge of CS, who wouldn't know him at all.
    • More versatile in terms of skills he can actively use.
  • Cruelty John Advantages
    • As discussed above, he's way more mobile. He has a hookshot and he can basically fly, triple jump, climb walls, wall jump and invert gravity.
    • Probably resists most of the Madness effects via Empathic Manipulation resistance.
    • More versatile in terms of weaponry and implants.
  • Misc
    • If MT **** is using the Skull Gun Rimanah can hack it and blow his head up. This isn't really a wincon so I'm not listing it as an advantage, but I think it's funny.
    • Neither can really use stealth or invisibility because both can just spot the other anyways that via Sound Triangulator/Sensitive Wave and Life Sensor respectively.
    • Both go out for the count for a decent while when "killed" (about a minute for Rimanah, several hours for CS) so either character has enough time to apply their wincon while the other is regenerating.
    • The DNA Scrambler doesn't work on armored foes, which means CS would likely need to first "kill" Rimanah (not too hard with the bigger guns) and then quickly remove or destroy the armor then zap him with the Scrambler. Not a massive issue, but worth noting.
    • Rimanah's cloak explicitly makes him odorless while John Cruelty's renders him very stinky. Really makes you think.

Last edited:
I agree with everything there yea, although considering this fight is taking place in a night club I feel freakshit cant use his mobility to the maximum here

gonna place my vote for john cybermancy, he seems more likely to win than naw

Yeah I think it's like, a 60/40 win for him.

which weapons and implants does freakshit have here btw? considering he can only have a limited amount on him at a time

uh, i'm gonna say they both start with default basic bitch weapons but can resupply between deaths

Probably some basic ones at the beginning and then he can switch those too ig, it's not like Rimanah's gonna chill in the room his in for the however many hours it takes him to regen.

Back