• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cruelty Squad Cosmology

Just a quick question regarding the size of Cruelty Squad Cosmology. I recently checked some stuff about the game and wanted to see how it was rated in this wiki, so I stumble across the cosmology blog that puts the cosmology at 2-C.
However, this kinda confuses me considering that in the Darkworld level there is a solid statement of an infinite amount of dimensional planes existing, proved to be consistent thanks to all of the other evidence in the blog, like the statement in the ending and the several quotes of multiple reality/timelines existing.
All of this would put the cosmology of the verse easily at 2-A, and while it would not scale to anyone it should still be listed in the cosmology blog.
But maybe there is a reason as to why it is just listed as 2-C. Is there any verse supporter that can answer this?

Just a quick question regarding the size of Cruelty Squad Cosmology. I recently checked some stuff about the game and wanted to see how it was rated in this wiki, so I stumble across the cosmology blog that puts the cosmology at 2-C.
However, this kinda confuses me considering that in the Darkworld level there is a solid statement of an infinite amount of dimensional planes existing, proved to be consistent thanks to all of the other evidence in the blog, like the statement in the ending and the several quotes of multiple reality/timelines existing.
All of this would put the cosmology of the verse easily at 2-A, and while it would not scale to anyone it should still be listed in the cosmology blog.
But maybe there is a reason as to why it is just listed as 2-C. Is there any verse supporter that can answer this?
Wouldn't it scale to the MC since he destroyed the universe at the end?

Wouldn't it scale to the MC since he destroyed the universe at the end?
I can see this scaling to the protagonist and possibly the Triagons, since in the ending it's heavily implied that the dimensional planes exists in the same Universe, considering the layers stuff in the ending. But I am unsure.

Pyro really had an effect, didn't he?

Anyways, if we consider those planes as separate universes/timelines (Which I assume that is the case, since we already accepted it as 2-C), then this seems fine.

Back