• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New AP for Herald Tier

Top tier characters are currently placed in High 5-A, likely 4-B, however, after thinking about it a bit, I think this can be improved a lot.

First of all, the attack that Thor received from Thanos shouldn't be thousands of times weaker (13:40) that the attack which destroyed half-galaxy which was a simple accident caused by the struggle against Doom, in fact Thanos was taking the squad seriously due to their previous battles, threatening to erase them from history in the end (15:00)

In addition, Thor previously obtained an power-up from Odin in the chapter Support Your Local Sky-Father! and Tony constantly sought to improve to face Thanos, creating for example a Glove (6:20) that increased his power to harm an off guard IG Thanos.(Minute 11:35)

so is not a Outlier.

as support Thor and Captain Marvel(Who previously fused with Mar-Vell) and Iron man ignited a disk of space gas that lit up the universe

now, the improvement to tier 2, does not come from Dark Surfer (since he always held back in his matches except against IM) but in the next 4 feats.

Silver Surfer with the incomplete infinity sword was able to defeat IG Thanos

One fractal already had the power to destroy six dimensions when overloaded with emotions, even a tiny fragment of a fractal create and contains multiple parallel realities, this is impressive because:

Silver Surfer manages to defeat the Doctor Doom from one of these alternate realities where Doom get the infinity sword

the squad defeats a doom who possesses an mini infinity sword made from multiple fragments of fractal (from the same game)

Surfer was able to contain an attack from a Dormmamu (Minute 19:00) which was being amplified by various fractals (Minute 16:20) and with the help of Doctor Strange punch him back

as a support to all of these.

Doom defeated Chthon and his plan was to absorb Chthon's power to add it to his(minute 5:05) being declared capable of reforming reality, Doctor Stranger says that with that power he would not need the infinite sword and declares him as all powerful with that power.

I'm not saying that Doom(+chthon's power)=Equal to the full infinity sword, however it should have a power equal to a full power fractal or the infinity daggers, since Doom managed to defeat chthon, it should have half that power at least. Dr. Strange could block the combined attack of Doom and Chthon (who regained all of his power) with difficulty.(minute 22:00)

All told, I think a 4-A, probably 2-C is fine for top tiers.

Lifting Strength New Calc
Characters in the level of Hulk/Thing´s Strenght will scale to Class G, this includes Iron Man with his Ultra-armor and his HulkBuster, Hercules, Thor and She Hulk (probably many others but I can't remember)

Agree: @The_one_you_least_expect @Excel616 @Cropfist, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Maverick_Zero_X
Disagree:
neutral:

Last edited:
There's something I gotta ask before moving forward. Do we consider IG wearers to physically scale to its power? Or is there more evidence for the users not gaining any boosts to their attributes like MCU Thanos?

the closest thing is that Thanos yells that when he gets the infinity Sword, his actual infinite power will become Infinite*infinite, so probably

Hmmm,you should probably link the scan for Thor
Are you referring to the part where Thor receives the power up from Odin? Unfortunately I can't find a video with that chapter on Youtube or Dailymotion, however i leave the chapter for the people who have Disney Plus, the Chapter is 5 in the season 2
and get the gas cloud feat calced.
Someone in the official calc discussion thread say that we can use this calc
As for the alt dooms is it stated that there infinity swords are as strong as the main universes
The incomplete Infinity sword tho, Surfer says that you need all the gems to reveal the true power of the sword, however it would be foolish to assume that the sword is weaker than one fragment of a fractal.

Are you referring to the part where Thor receives the power up from Odin? Unfortunately I can't find a video with that chapter on Youtube or Dailymotion, however i leave the chapter for the people who have Disney Plus, the Chapter is 5 in the season 2

Someone in the official calc discussion thread say that we can use this calc

The incomplete Infinity sword tho, Surfer says that you need all the gems to reveal the true power of the sword, however it would be foolish to assume that the sword is weaker than one fragment of a fractal.
Ok

ok then throw that into the op

I’m saying this because aren’t these supposed to be alt dimension swords with there own fractles?

Ok but I’d there proof that the alt swords are as strong as the main universe one?
obviously it will not be as strong as the version with the infinity gauntlet, however I am saying that it should not be weaker than a fractal, the cosmic energy of the fractal was what amplified Surfer to take him to the small multiverse within the Fractal.

However, channeling his own normal cosmic power into the sword was what allowed him to open a portal to another part of the multiverse within the fractal as Professor Doom explain, in fact Surfer calls the sword as Fractal.

obviously it will not be as strong as the version with the infinity gauntlet, however I am saying that it should not be weaker than a fractal, the cosmic energy of the fractal was what amplified Surfer to take him to the small multiverse within the Fractal.

However, channeling his own normal cosmic power into the sword was what allowed him to open a portal to another part of the multiverse within the fractal as Professor Doom explain, in fact Surfer calls the sword as Fractal.

Open up portals to traverse different realities isn’t exactly proof of one’s power. Is there anything stating that this swords are around the strength of main universe fractals?

Open up portals to traverse different realities isn’t exactly proof of one’s power. Is there anything stating that this swords are around the strength of main universe fractals?
the fact that it is treated as a mirror universe, although it is not important either, the battle against Alternative Doom is support, considering that Super hero squad already defeated the real Doctor Doom with his homemade Infinity sword and have other feats against people amped by Fractal shards like Iron man vs Amped Magneto

If the universes are treated as more of just alternative timelines with no major differences then I could get behind the scaling idea with the fractal shards for the other infinity swords.
Yes, in the one where Surfer battle Against Doom become the ruler, that is, the others realities are more extreme (Good people in the main universe is the bad people in these alt Worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back