• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

ArkhamDC06 said:
He can destroy one universe by himself but needs his canon to destroy the entire Multiverse at the same time. At least at first because after having being empowered by the destruction of multiple universe and absorbing Novu's essence when he killed him, he reached his peak and was able to trigger the antimatter wave alone.
U know: I am curious why Anti-Monitor designed this canon to use Flash-90 speed as "fuel" then this machine was destroying all universes simultaneously with their time-space continuums. Just to troll their enemies or what ? I remember post speed steal Flash-90 could destroy this machine what should make him 2-A and trailer 4 likely shows speed force is definitely sth below Anti-Monitor

SPOILER Just saw the scene between the two Flash. Awesome (even if i really didn't like JL). But wait, since DCEU Flash doesn't know about the Crisis...does that mean the Crisis didn't affected the DCEU ? Also, if this Flash is canon with the Arrowverse...the rest is real.

We'll have to wait for Oliver for now (thoug he may have Immortality (Unknown Type, likely 8), Dimensional Travel and Teleportation (for himself and others) at least).

For the AM, i'm preparing a profile for him and i would put him at At least Low 2-C by himself (he can destroy universes on his own), up to 2-A at his peak and the Antimatter Canon (the canon is the origin of the antimatter wave but after it was destroyed, Mobius became powerful enough to kickstart with the same intensity the wave by himself and completely erasing the Multiverse).

Are we sure this is happening after the events of JL ? Cause the DCEU Barry apparently didn't know he would be called the Flash. Now i can't remember exactly since i didn't watched JL for a while (and i don't want to...) but i kind of remember that he was already known as the Flash by that time or even in Suicide Squad. It's possible that this scene is happening in the past of the DCEU, after all Lucifer's cameo happened in the 5 years gap between Lucifer leaving Hell and meeting Chloe in his series.

But yeah, it's also possible that he thought it was this. Though that doesn't explain how he survived and it's entirely possible the DCEU hasn't been affected.

Ah in that case he could be back when he started

It's possible that he was doing Speedforce shit I guess and he was caught out

Hellbeast1 Possibly. Maybe we'll learn more about it in the next episodes or in the "Flashpoint" movie.

The-Gaming-News-Guy Don't think so. The AM is way above anyone else including the Monitor so i don't know how they will defeat him. Though if they do it like in the comics, then Oliver as the Spectre should scale. We'll have to wait to see the episode for that. Can't wait.

I'd note Mobius bested the Monitor when he was explicitly weakened

I think they should be 3-A though (The Monitor destroyed a few universes before Elsewotlds supposedkyb

Yes, Mobius was empowered by the destruction of universes while Novu was weakened by it.

It depends on what "universes" mean, if it means universe in simple spatial and matter sens or if oit includes time as well. The way i understand it, each universe in the Arrowverse is more Low 2-C. But it's still fine i think. Though, we should make the Anti-Monitor "At least" because even without being weakened, he was stated to be "far more powerful" than the Monitor by the Monitor himself in Elseworlds last year.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Are we sure this is happening after the events of JL ? Cause the DCEU Barry apparently didn't know he would be called the Flash. Now i can't remember exactly since i didn't watched JL for a while (and i don't want to...) but i kind of remember that he was already known as the Flash by that time or even in Suicide Squad. It's possible that this scene is happening in the past of the DCEU, after all Lucifer's cameo happened in the 5 years gap between Lucifer leaving Hell and meeting Chloe in his series.
But yeah, it's also possible that he thought it was this. Though that doesn't explain how he survived and it's entirely possible the DCEU hasn't been affected.
Iirc Barry was still not the Flash in JL.

I think he just said he was fast. I skimmed through the clip where they meet (maybe I missed it) but no dialogue where Bruce calls Barry the Flash.

I haven't eayched the episode myself but does this confirm that dceu barry can not only time travel but phase into different universes

Ok so i watched the rest of the crossover and here's what can be noted SPOILER :

- Oliver will get a new key as the Spectre and will be comparable to the Anti-Monitor when empowered by the combined power of the Paragons for fighting him and obliterating him. So 2-A when empowered by the Paragons (since the AM is at his peak at the time).

- AM was destroyed but was able to regenerate himself so he will get Regenerationn (High i think), i'll add it to the profile i'm preparing.

- The DCEU version of Barry phased to the CW universe because he was stuck in the Speed Force somehow. Apparently, this happens between Flash and Shazam due to people being used to do selfies with superheroes as we see in this episode and the two movies.

Fun fact : the guy who asks Barry and Kara for an autograph after they took care of Weather Witch is Marv Wolfeman.

Going to be honest, i was disappointed with the Arrow episode, also don't think the anti-monitor was used very well

The final minutes of the finale tho, whew, that was incredible!

I kind of was to. I would have liked to keep Oliver/Spectre vs AM for the real finale. Also, where the heck is Eobard ? Wasn't he supposed to be an important element of the Crisis ? Well i guess we know who's the villain of the second half of Flash (too bad, i wanted Godspeed).

Right. I didn't remember if it was the case.

So definitely, the best moments of the crossover were the Lucifer cameo, Oliver vs AM and the final fight.

The best moments were Oliver's ceremony and the justice league

I also reacted wildly to the showcase of the multiverse

Those were also cool moments actually.

So i've almost finished the profile i'm preparing for the Anti-Monitor, just to know what would be his Lifting Strength for you ?

Shouldn't he have like 3 different tiers? One initially, one after gaining power from the Crisis (which would be Low 2-C due to destroying Earth-1), and one with technology (2-A via destroying infinite universes).

I don't think technology should be a separate key. Just write "X by himself, 2-A with Anti-matter cannon"

That what's i thought. I don't even think he should have keys anyway. My intention is to make him "At least Low 2-C (or 3-A), up to 2-A at his peak and with the Antimatter Canon".

The Low 2-C thing is because he is capable of destrying universes on his own (he has done it in the past) but needed the canon to cause the general wave that would annihilate the Multiverse. However, once he became powerful enough, he was able to kickstart the wave by himself and destroy the rest of the Multiverse.

It's stated that he can destroy universes even outside of this. He said it to Lyla when he appeared before he. The canon is what he needs to destroy the Multiverse.

I made Novu's profile and the reason for why i didn't make him Low 2-Cwas because we didn't have enough informations about his power back then.

What tier would you make for the AM ?

Inititally, he should be way stronger than the Monitor, since the Anti-Monitor is far beyond him according to the Monitor himself, and Novu should scale to the Monitors as I have said in the past.

I agree with the AM > Monitor, he said it in Elseworlds if i remember correctly. Also, maybe this can work, since the Smallville elements are now "canon" with the Arrowverse. So what, he would be "At least Hig 4-C" and novu High 4-C then ?

Monitor should be "Large Star level by himself (Scaling to the Monitors), Multiverse level+ with the Book of Destiny (The Book of Destiny can alter the reality of the universe that the user is currently on and allow him to create his own Elseworld, which he can modify at will by using the Book, Was used to recreate the multiverse after it was destroyed by the Crisis on Infinite Earths)"

Anti-Monitor should be "At least Large Star level initially (Stated to be far stronger than the Monitor, He's able to make stars go supernova), Universe level+ when powered by the Crisis (Was able to single-handily destroy Earth-1), Multiverse level+ with the Antimatter Cannon (Destroyed the multiverse, which contains an infinite amount of universes and timelines)"

What do you think?

Back