• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Wait, what happened (I'm asking because I don't watch this series) with the solar flare stuff? Sup generated comparable energy?

Generated an amount of energy that was stated to rival the Sun by releasing all the solar energy in his body plus the Heat Vision of like hundreds of Kryptonians.

Finally caught up to all the Superman & Lois episodes after finals, I think it's kind of implied the Heat Vision of a shitton of Kryptonians helped Superman to generate that much energy aside from the solar flare? At least that'll be the low-ball assumption unless proven otherwise.
I mean he kinda outright said he could plus it’s possible he just thought of using the other kryptonians to help him at the last minute so that he wouldn’t be out of commission for weeks

Oh, ok. Well that's still this.

Ok. I hope it won't take that long to give use a new series of tiers. Not all characters will scale but the CW profiles really need a tier update by now.

I'm preparing a profile for Rama Khan with the current rating. I intend to put him at "Low 7-B by himself, much higher with the Staff of the Shadow World" wince he was shown to be able to fight Supergirl and even overpower on some occasions and the staff enhanced his powers to the point he could cause catastrophes such as the eruption of Pompeii, the Yellow River flood, the Bhola Cyclone and Noah's flood.

Hum just to say. Greenshifter in his stff indicates Rama Khan was mainly responsible for blowing up Jarhanpur but apparently the planet was destroyed due to civil war. So unless I'm missing something, the potential 5-A tier for Season 5 Supergirl is out I think.

Will revisions start any time soon? Apologies for not finding the time to calc any of the feats yet but I would probably be more free now that school started, ironically.

Metas stay relatively the same, I got a potential small upgrade in mind for them by scaling to the Waverider’s glass.

Supers on the other hand would grow massively stronger throughout the seasons to end up at High 6-A, possibly (Low) 5-B in season 4 though.

Don't think they'd get much higher, Nora's TK is limited by Firestorm's AP who himself is pretty limited by Barry not being able to generate 3 megatons of TNT in season 4 of Flash.

Angels and demons could get an (massive) upgrade though if someone could source Manny (CW)'s durability justification and just how knowledgeable and credible he is on everything that transpires in the multiverse.

So Constantine, Damien, Astra, Nora and co would still be Low 7-B or still get a higher tier?

From what I know, his durbaility is basically based on his AP in the Constantine series

So Constantine, Damien, Astra, Nora and co would still be Low 7-B or still get a higher tier?
Same tier as far as I know, maybe 7-B in the later seasons. There is one interesting statement that could scale metas to supers but it'd be a massive jump for them out of nowhere. That said considering what Barry probably scales to in Season 7 it's not that big kek.
From what I know, his durbaility is basically based on his AP in the Constantine series
"Supposedly can only be harmed by other Angels or powerful demons, or by powerful magic"
I need this statement.

What statement? And since it's about metas, would it affect sorcerers and supernatural beings?

Don't know where this statement comes from aside from the fact that angels are immortals and celestial beings so they supposedly can't be harmed by mortals and Manny's durability would correspond to his AP. At least that's the what I think the statement was going for..

What statement? And since it's about metas, would it affect sorcerers and supernatural beings?
It's stated that the Cicada who team Flash never faced defeated the Legion of Superheroes (and maybe even team Supergirl) in the future iirc. Via scaling it should reach the legends eventually and from there to the mystics of the show, assuming it doesn't give too many issues with the ATOM who shouldn't get any stronger throughout the seasons.
Don't know where this statement comes from aside from the fact that angels are immortals and celestial beings so they supposedly can't be harmed by mortals and Manny's durability would correspond to his AP. At least that's the what I think the statement was going for..
Ok

Can we use the plate lift statement from S2E2 of Supergirl for AP or only LS (what about the current Low 7-B feat?) and is it even calcable at all?

Does Reign have any impressive feats without prep in season 3 or not?

Can't be sure about it at all, especially since Supergirl isn't the show I watched the most. I know she defeated Kara to the point she was left in critical condition and render her comatose. She was also capable of overturning an oil tanker and punching away 31st Century artillery. I also remember she gained other powers

we use the plate lift statement from S2E2 of Supergirl for AP or only LS (what about the current Low 7-B feat?) and is it even calcable at all?
It would would be a possibly rating for their LS unless a timeframe or consistency is established.

NarutoForums calced the Overgirl feat I believe

edit: never mind, forgot that someone brought up issues with it

don't think it has been redone, no

Back