• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I found this video that confirms it, sadly it isn't English, and the description says.

"Origin of the image Smile dog or Smile.jpg created by Michael Lutz during his college years, according to his Twitter. He made the smiling dog and wrote the creepypasta that went to 4chan. Clearly a creepy Photoshop edit of a random Siberian Husky."

However, this translation might be wrong as i used AI.
Likely Michael ain't the creator of the story so unlikely he created the story unless you get proof of it

Could you post the image here, i can't see the comments because i don't really use Twitter.
EHfZI0yX0AUDGrA

So what tier would Smile Dog be, since he is just a supernatural entity/object, it would be safe to put it at Unknown.

Can someone link the og Smiledog story?

Thanks

Also, for if anyone is interested:

About The Rake, i feel like he needs to have durability negation due to his fear and mind hax causing people to oof themselves.

If anyone is interested, there's a fairly common Creepypasta character named Zero with like two 9-B feats. She should be popular enough, a ton of fanart and fanfic pop up on Google for her

I don't personally wanna make the profile, but she'd be the first 9-B Creepypasta lol

There's also one called Candypop or something that has some hax and a skull crush feat iirc

About The Rake, i feel like he needs to have durability negation due to his fear and mind hax causing people to oof themselves.
This only has occurred after repeated visits:

"Once again I awoke and heard his voice, and looked into his eyes. I cannot sleep without fear of what I might next awake to experience."

So it's not reliable enough. Also, we normally put the ability of dura neg directly on the P&A section if it's a more direct form of Dura neg

If anyone is interested, there's a fairly common Creepypasta character named Zero with like two 9-B feats. She should be popular enough, a ton of fanart and fanfic pop up on Google for her

I don't personally wanna make the profile, but she'd be the first 9-B Creepypasta lol
On it

plus rake may possibly have paralysis inducement, considering How He "attacks" his victims
I doubt it has paralysis inducement as it basically kills a child in the original story, unless you are talking about his fear and mind hax.

Although what kind of power is "I see his eyes when i close mine."

I doubt it has paralysis inducement as it basically kills a child in the original story, unless you are talking about his fear and mind hax.

Although what kind of power is "I see his eyes when i close mine."
I am talking about his mind hax since the way He attacks is similar to sleep paralysis plus "I see his eyes when I close mine" Might be illusions or the person is just really insane at this point

I am talking about his mind hax since the way He attacks is similar to sleep paralysis plus "I see his eyes when I close mine" Might be illusions or the person is just really insane at this point
I think it would be safe to assume that it's perception hax, and i think it's likely for him to have paraylsis hax.

Also, what should the statement be for his paraylsis hax in his profile?

When does he paralise someone? Can you send the quote?
I can't find anything but this might be it.

"I have experience the greatest terror. I have experienced the greatest terror. I have experienced the greatest terror. I see his eyes when I close mine. They are hollow. Black. They saw me and pierced me. His wet hand. I will not sleep. His voice (unintelligible text)"

Back