• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

So assuming I can publish Hobo Heart and Carmen, and that Shape can finish Bloody Painter, we should have these left;
  • Kagekao
  • Thing That Stalks The Fields
  • Jason the Toymaker
  • Nathan the Nobody
  • Arcane
  • Candypop
Any other ideas? I feel we can only go about this far before scraping the bottom of the barrel for what's allowed

If anyone feels like The Seed Eater and The Expressionless can probably get pages
I just didn't feel like making a page for the latter because the creator seems kinda stuck in their own ass but meh

If anyone feels like The Seed Eater and The Expressionless can probably get pages
I just didn't feel like making a page for the latter because the creator seems kinda stuck in their own ass but meh
I read both recently, unless there's some material other than the original story, Seed Eater is featless and Expressionless would only have Peak Human

Looking into Kagekao and hooooo boy this guy has like 20+ stories... and some of them have other Creepypastas in them. Idk if they're 'canon' or just silly side things but that could potentially harm his chances (though the main story duology lacks any crossovers). I think this is too much for me to go though, so I'll leave that to someone else to figure out

I also looked into Jason the Toymaker, 10-B, 9-C with saw, higher with Bomb Mice. He also has type 2 immortality. There's enough there, may leave him for someone else though

Looking into Kagekao and hooooo boy this guy has like 20+ stories... and some of them have other Creepypastas in them. Idk if they're 'canon' or just silly side things but that could potentially harm his chances (though the main story duology lacks any crossovers). I think this is too much for me to go though, so I'll leave that to someone else to figure out
Oh yah I think he's one of those guys we can't really have a page due to him more an OC type deal

Random thought, but given circumstances will make Mickey Mouse (specifically from the black-and-white era) public domain, would Suicide Mouse qualify for the wiki under the same logic as Winnie the Pooh from Blood and Honey? Or is there too much nothing for him to work out?

Random thought, but given circumstances will make Mickey Mouse (specifically from the black-and-white era) public domain, would Suicide Mouse qualify for the wiki under the same logic as Winnie the Pooh from Blood and Honey? Or is there too much nothing for him to work out?
Does he even have anything to index?

His original story is just him walking down a street, there's nothing to index

And Blood and Honey got made because Winnie the Pooh went into the public domain, which won't be happening until next year for Steamboat Willie

There's also the issue that Suicide Mouse was made before the source went to public domain while WtP:B&H was made after the source went into public domain

Theoretically though... wouldn't Suicide Mouse fan content (within reason) be viable when that happens? It'd be derivative works of a public domain character, which we have plenty of

His original story is just him walking down a street, there's nothing to index

And Blood and Honey got made because Winnie the Pooh went into the public domain, which won't be happening until next year for Steamboat Willie

There's also the issue that Suicide Mouse was made before the source went to public domain while WtP:B&H was made after the source went into public domain

Theoretically though... wouldn't Suicide Mouse fan content (within reason) be viable when that happens? It'd be derivative works of a public domain character, which we have plenty of
Yeah, I know. January 1st of next year to be exact, so we're not that far off.

In regards to your fourth part, that was legit what I've been wondering too. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make a "canon" Suicide Mouse short once that happens, tho.

Legit I have no idea, I feel like it could be its own thread where we decide as a site what the stance there is

Legit I have no idea, I feel like it could be its own thread where we decide as a site what the stance there is
True, though given ShockingPsychic's statements on the matter, there's a fairly huge chance that it'll get rejected.

I'd honestly be shocked if 2024 didn't give us some kind of public domain Mickey Mouse horror content to scratch that itch.

Should probably look into the whole public domain thing in a separate thread since it has many more applications than just Suicide Mouse

Yah someone should figure that out
Either way Suicide Mouse has nothing to index rip

I'll probs be uploading Hobo and Carmen tonight

I also found another one that should be eligible after watching a few animatics. I've never heard of her until now but hundreds of fanart pops up when you google her soooo?

Edit: she's 9-B, we found it folks

Last edited:
Oh yah made some more pages (Ngl I didn't even know who Nathan was, I'm shocked he's considered one of the big Creepypastas)

So do you think the rake is possible for this wiki, i mean it is a popular creepypasta alongside Jeff and Slenderman.
I'm not sure, He'd not be that strong He likely would only have Bodily weaponry, and type 1 immortality But I think we can get him somewhere since his claws should grant him street level, yes He only Heavily injured a child but I think He can also do the same to a adult but if claws does not count then I'll have to look somewhere around the archive

I'm not sure, He'd not be that strong He likely would only have Bodily weaponry, and type 1 immortality But I think we can get him somewhere since his claws should grant him street level, yes He only Heavily injured a child but I think He can also do the same to a adult but if claws does not count then I'll have to look somewhere around the archive
Iirc i think it can also induce suicide and the like, my memory is foggy though.

I also think the rake would have telepathy of some sort, due to it somehow speaking with its victims in the original story, and it would just be 9-C due to badly injuring a child that ended up being fatal and killed her, but it's safe to assume that it can do the same to adults.

And it would have stealth mastery as well.

Back