• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I can't find anything about Bryan Somerville though, however it is likely that he is the creator of the rake.

By the way, what image could we use for the rake, we could use the original image but i feel like art would be better seeing how most profiles do that.

I also think the rake would have telepathy of some sort, due to it somehow speaking with its victims in the original story, and it would just be 9-C due to badly injuring a child that ended up being fatal and killed her, but it's safe to assume that it can do the same to adults.

And it would have stealth mastery as well.
oneshoting a child, depending on the age, is 10-B to 10-A at most. What evidence is there to support it being able to do that to adults?

I also think the rake would have telepathy of some sort, due to it somehow speaking with its victims in the original story, and it would just be 9-C due to badly injuring a child that ended up being fatal and killed her, but it's safe to assume that it can do the same to adults.

And it would have stealth mastery as well.
I mean he probably has claws and claws should scale to 9-C

oneshoting a child, depending on the age, is 10-B to 10-A at most. What evidence is there to support it being able to do that to adults?
Well i don't think the Rake never attacks adults in the original story, but it's safe to assume that it can do the same to adults, and it should be street level at most due to having natural weaponry and the like.

That Rake creepypasta is really good, one of the best written ones I've read. I like it a lot. It sounds like an urban legend, like a mystic powerful force of evil with unknown intentions.

I found this from the original story

"My husband drove his car into a lake that night, while rushing our daughter to the hospital. They did not survive."

I could be wrong, but this might give The Rake Probability Manipulation or some other power.

Can you send the link to the story?

I found this from the original story

"My husband drove his car into a lake that night, while rushing our daughter to the hospital. They did not survive."

I could be wrong, but this might give The Rake Probability Manipulation or some other power.

I disagree. The methods in which Rake did that were unknown. Maybe they just panicked and crashed. That doesn't need any supernatural elements to happen.

You know now that i think about it, i don't think the Rake would be allowed on this wiki due to having a unknown creator, i could be wrong though.

To me, i honestly think The Rake would be around tier 10 due to only injuring a child or tier 9 due to its claws and the like.

You know now that i think about it, i don't think the Rake would be allowed on this wiki due to having a unknown creator, i could be wrong though.

To me, i honestly think The Rake would be around tier 10 due to only injuring a child or tier 9 due to its claws and the like.
He does have a creator, some Videos telling his story credits someone named "Bryan somervile"

I honestly don't know how fast The Rake is in the original story, it might be superhuman, i could be wrong though.

Okay since we can make a page for this I will say that the AP seems wanked
You can heavily injure and overpower a child as even a 10-B, and claws/teeth just let you exploit the surface area.

I think immortality type 1 should be changed to longevity since we don't have any direct statements it will live forever rather than having a long life span

No idea why it has enhanced senses

Also put scans for everything

Okay since we can make a page for this I will say that the AP seems wanked
You can heavily injure and overpower a child as even a 10-B, and claws/teeth just let you exploit the surface area.

I think immortality type 1 should be changed to longevity since we don't have any direct statements it will live forever rather than having a long life span

No idea why it has enhanced senses

Also put scans for everything
So i suppose The Rake would be in tier 10 in AP?

A small correction:
"In early 2006, the collaboration had accumulated nearly two dozen documents dating between the 12th century and present day, spanning 4 continents."

He's been alive since the 12th century, pr the 1100s. He is nearly a thousand years old

"After adjusting to the dark for a half second, I was able to see what caused the strange reaction. At the foot of the bed, sitting and facing away from us, there was what appeared to be a naked man, or a large hairless dog of some sort. Its body position was disturbing and unnatural, as if it had been hit by a car or something. For some reason, I was not instantly frightened by it, but more concerned as to its condition. At this point I was somewhat under the assumption that we were supposed to help him."

This seems like a limited type of Empathic Manipulation you could put in.

"The creature then placed its hand on his knee and ran into the hallway, leading to the kids' rooms.I screamed and ran for the lightswitch, planning to stop him before he hurt my children. When I got to the hallway, the light from the bedroom was enough to see it crouching and hunched over about 20 feet away. He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara.

The creature ran down the stairs while my husband and I rushed to help our daughter."

This seems to imply a similar speed to humans.

Also, about some things in the profile:
"Gender: genderless"

This is incorrect, The Rake was called a 'he' multiple times:

"Dearest Linnie,

I have prayed for you. He spoke your name."

"He came to me in my sleep. From the foot of my bed I felt a sensation. He took everything. We must return to England. We shall not return here again at the request of the Rake."

"He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara."

Next:

"Age: At least thousands of years old (The Rake has been present since the 12th century)"

This would meanhe is at least 800, at most ~900 years old, not thousands.

Finally:

"Stamina: Superhuman (It has been stalking numerous individuals for decades, seemingly without the need to rest)"

The stalking was very spread out one from the other, he had a lot of time to take a rest.

Making categories for the rake's profile would it count as a monster or some sort of eldritch horror?

"After adjusting to the dark for a half second, I was able to see what caused the strange reaction. At the foot of the bed, sitting and facing away from us, there was what appeared to be a naked man, or a large hairless dog of some sort. Its body position was disturbing and unnatural, as if it had been hit by a car or something. For some reason, I was not instantly frightened by it, but more concerned as to its condition. At this point I was somewhat under the assumption that we were supposed to help him."

This seems like a limited type of Empathic Manipulation you could put in.

"The creature then placed its hand on his knee and ran into the hallway, leading to the kids' rooms.I screamed and ran for the lightswitch, planning to stop him before he hurt my children. When I got to the hallway, the light from the bedroom was enough to see it crouching and hunched over about 20 feet away. He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara.

The creature ran down the stairs while my husband and I rushed to help our daughter."

This seems to imply a similar speed to humans.

Also, about some things in the profile:
"Gender: genderless"

This is incorrect, The Rake was called a 'he' multiple times:

"Dearest Linnie,

I have prayed for you. He spoke your name."

"He came to me in my sleep. From the foot of my bed I felt a sensation. He took everything. We must return to England. We shall not return here again at the request of the Rake."

"He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara."

Next:

"Age: At least thousands of years old (The Rake has been present since the 12th century)"

This would meanhe is at least 800, at most ~900 years old, not thousands.

Finally:

"Stamina: Superhuman (It has been stalking numerous individuals for decades, seemingly without the need to rest)"

The stalking was very spread out one from the other, he had a lot of time to take a rest.
So what sort of stamina would the rake have, i think it would be unknown.

Now that The Rake is finally on VBW, i can imagine that it's technically possible now for pages of his 2018 movie version or comic version.

Also about Smile Dog, i believe the one who created Smile Dog is Michael Lutz, i could be wrong though as i used other wikis like Villians Wiki to find this out.

Now that The Rake is finally on VBW, i can imagine that it's technically possible now for pages of his 2018 movie version or comic version.

Also about Smile Dog, i believe the one who created Smile Dog is Michael Lutz, i could be wrong though as i used other wikis like Villians Wiki to find this out.
I think the comic is fan made but the movie seems to be official and you're Possibly right about Michael Lutz being Smile dog creator so we can Likely get him a page but at best He'd be Unknown or Below average Human

also we should try to get Seed eater and BOB pages, they have a lot of potential to get pages of VSBW

I think the comic is fan made but the movie seems to be official and you're Possibly right about Michael Lutz being Smile dog creator so we can Likely get him a page but at best He'd be Unknown or Below average Human
I found this video that confirms it, sadly it isn't English, and the description says.

"Origin of the image Smile dog or Smile.jpg created by Michael Lutz during his college years, according to his Twitter. He made the smiling dog and wrote the creepypasta that went to 4chan. Clearly a creepy Photoshop edit of a random Siberian Husky."

However, this translation might be wrong as i used AI.

I found this video that confirms it, sadly it isn't English, and the description says.

"Origin of the image Smile dog or Smile.jpg created by Michael Lutz during his college years, according to his Twitter. He made the smiling dog and wrote the creepypasta that went to 4chan. Clearly a creepy Photoshop edit of a random Siberian Husky."

However, this translation might be wrong as i used AI.
the translation isn't wrong at all as I am from the same country as the dude in the vid

Back