• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own hax!

Muhammedmco said:
Nope. Ditto's Transform can not copy the stats. I have played the game several times.
Transform changes the user's current type, current stats, current stat modifications, current moves, current species, and current cry to that of the target's.

-Bulbapedia

Not sure if original but

Punishment for the Thoughtless Whim

Whatever moves faster than a person and is within close range or attacks the user, they will receive reflected damage. Damage proportion will be based on the speed difference. Meaning if someone moves as fast as a bullet and attacks someone standing still, the damage of their current attack alongside effects would be returned with a x340 multiplier (or however fast said bullet is). Also works on haxx~

Harem King's Thought

Whatever you spot, as long as you will it, becomes a husbando or waifu. Trap, milf, loli, muscular man, anything you see- BAM!!! Instantly your waifu or husbando. There's no criteria or requirements for this. You just have to see them and bam. You are creating your own harem.

Logic

You treat everything around you as reality should. Oh is someone moving faster than a bullet heading towards you? Don't worry, the laws of reailty suddenly take effect and they die from the logical conflicts with reality and fantasy. Is someone about to unleash a world ending insert whatever freaking Tier haxx on you? Don't worry, they're just some guy Larping.

Mathematics Power

You weaponize math. The formulas for math you know becomes useful as a way to fight others. Yes. I'm serious. It's not original but it has to be done.

This is one I had in the works for awhile.

Perspective Manipulation: The ability to manipulate objects based on your own perspective of them. For example, in your perspective, the sun appears small, right? Well, you can reach up in the sky, grab it and throw it away, removing all light from the battlefield, or make the sun "set" for cinematic lighting. The ability can be used in a myriad of ways however, from picking up distant objects like mountains and buildings and using them as weapons.

And yes, the power was inspired by Ed Edd n Eddy.

Darkanine said:
This is one I had in the works for awhile.

Perspective Manipulation: The ability to manipulate objects based on your own perspective of them. For example, in your perspective, the sun appears small, right? Well, you can reach up in the sky, grab it and throw it away, removing all light from the battlefield, or make the sun "set" for cinematic lighting. The ability can be used in a myriad of ways however, from picking up distant objects like mountains and buildings and using them as weapons.

And yes, the power was inspired by Ed Edd n Eddy.
I think this one should be on the wiki. No seriously, this one seems very legit.

Erasure of omnipotence paradox:

Basically the paradox of being omnipotent doesn't exist anymore so the rock shit that it can't lift but can lift BS won't work to prevent it

Devalue:

The ability to change the value of anything within your perspective to understand however it is limited to if you can perceive an object and it's value

YOLO

Ace:

The unholy ability to make your defeated opponents sealed inside you, giving you the ability to use all their powers and abilities, alongside summoning them in the battlefield.

Muhammedmco said:
Ace:
The unholy ability to make your defeated opponents sealed inside you, giving you the ability to use all their powers and abilities, alongside summoning them in the battlefield.
Hokuto No Ken

not even that I'm sure power keeping that way works before.

Also perspective change is frankly amazing and thought of scenarios like that before, but won't it really be more like toon force?

Well, I got this power that would be useful for this wiki:

Power Ranker: The ability to observe, catalogue, and record the abilities of a target, regardless of strength, into a book. Once recorded completely, the one possesing this power will understand absolutely everything about the target, including the fundamental mechanic behind it and even it intends. Also, as an observer, they must not be affecting the target in anyway lest they would change the result, so they gained secondary power to not affecting, or affected by anything when they're observing the target.

Heh.. I'm a writer so I'm good at this..

• Game!*

The power is on an mulit-omniversal scale(Meaning it's on an infinite possibility scale). (My character in my novel I write has this power. He's one of the strongest beings in fiction. Sadly,he's unucannon ;-;.) Game automatically chooses the rules at random. The user of this power can use it passively or actively. Passively: Game is already active in infinitey. So attacks that are omnipresent will not affect game.Actively: The person can say game and everything "is under" game. If the person has the mind on activating game, it will automatically activate, even before the pre-determined concept of activation. Basically saying, no one can go back in time and stop it from activating. The opponent cannot use concept manipulation and origin manipulation. The reason why is because the pre-determined concept of activation has already been bypassed. Game goes beyond the logic of "activation".

Once game is activated, the opponent MUST obey the rules that are set because it's on an multi-omniversal scale.The rules that are set must be fair to the opponent.

Example of game: Once game is activated, the opponent has to guess between red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. The answer changes every pico-second.

More explanation of game: The power nullifies all powers. Ex: Omni-negation, divine abilities, all magic, nigh-omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, ect. (Why isn't it on an omnipotent scale? Due to Metapotence and omni-lock, they are out of reasoning and outside of rules completely. They can even resist fictional belief if it were possible. This is the reason why this haxed ability is on the level of nigh-omnipotence.) With this activation, the opponent cannot use their smarts, possibility, fate, or anything. They must leave it at chance. The chance that the game gives you. The game that was provided doesn't have to be the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple game. It can be anything. However, if the opponent guesses right or wins the game, the user either loses all their powers, or die, or is erased out of existence.Pretty much whatever the opponent wants. (Can the user still use his powers when activaitng game?) No, the user cannot use his powers when game is activated. His powers are also nullified, due to the rules are being fair to the opponent. If the opponent gets it wrong, their powers are completely gone, it even negates plot denial. With this, their powers are eradicated and they are close to death, or anything the winner wants.

That's my haxed power/ability :D.

The ability to use your attacks against you, no matter how strong they are simply by analyzing them for 3 seconds.

oh and also the ability to literally read the opponent like a book and know all there is about the opponent.

And also the ability to make a massive unescapable square-like ring and once it touches the entire battlefield and you both the battlefield and you get painfully crammed/sealed into a simple small 1-D dot forever with no escape.

and last but not least the ability to send a entire universe into a limbo where each individual is completely and absolutely seperate from one another and sealed in a small thin invisible cage and they slowly get erased from existence overtime while their worst thoughts, events and nightmares start coming back to them and get far worse then normal overtime

oh and i have a few more up my sleeve

prep time, so i could just look at the profiles of em, and can train to have defences of these haxs

(so this would probably make me broken with prep time)

The ability to rewrite reality according to somebody else's perspective.

For example, if someone has really bad paranoiac schizophrenia, meaning their connection with reality is weak and they think everything in the world is out to get them, rewriting reality according to that perspective would make all of the objects within a certain radius (chairs, roadblocks, cars, buildings, etc.) gravitate towards them and try to kill them.

Or if somebody thinks the world is absolute hell, rewriting reality according to that perspecive will set everything on fire.

@Arbitary But if they think everyone except them is insects (aka most of the villians in the first place.) than you will transform into an insect and they will squish you.

Novel Glory:

The power to completely change the world you live in into that of a book you just finished reading, and simultaneously rewrite the book's story to your advantage as you live through it. The power's owner would replace whatever character of the story he wants while all other people would be randomly replacing 1:1 characters. Nobody else would ever realize the worlds have been switched, and would just live their switched lives like nothing ever happened. The user would always have books with him, even if the character he replaced never owned any.

Ugly shock:

You can alter the victim's perception so they see everything like the ugliest or grossest thing they can imagine. Pretty much hindering them.

Numbersguy said:
Ugly shock:
You can alter the victim's perception so they see everything like the ugliest or grossest thing they can imagine. Pretty much hindering them.
somebody read The Throne of Fire i see...

Antikytheria: The character splits local space-time, creating anomalies, rearranging matter, randomizing positions, breaking the space-time continuum and forever changing how it operates.

Break Space:

User causes all space around their immediate vicinity to shatter as if it were made of glass. More adept users can rearrange the shattered pieces to manipulate space around, allowing for a form of pseuo-reality warping.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Break Space:
User causes all space around their immediate vicinity to shatter as if it were made of glass. More adept users can rearrange the shattered pieces to manipulate space around, allowing for a form of pseuo-reality warping.
A character I plan on adding to the Wikia pretty much has this exact power xD

One of the characters in the web novel I am writing will have the ability to control a magical cloud which can take certain concepts and grant them a phisical presence in the form of the weather.

For example, the cloud can release fear itself in the form of liquid rain(granting their opponent so much fear that they will be unable fight properly, and will run away from the user on insinct.....if they are touched by the rain)

Or release anti-matter in the form of snow.(granting the user the ability to erase matter)

By having the could swallow their body the user can also become intangible (the drawback being that the user cannot see while they are inside of the cloud).

Of course they can also fly on top of the cloud.

YungManzi said:
One of the characters in the web novel I am writing will have the ability to control a magical cloud which can take certain concepts and grant them a phisical presence in the form of the weather.
For example, the cloud can release fear itself in the form of liquid rain(granting their opponent so much fear that they will be unable fight properly, and will run away from the user on insinct.....if they are touched by the rain)

Or release anti-matter in the form of snow.(granting the user the ability to erase matter)

By having the could swallow their body the user can also become intangible (the drawback being that the user cannot see while they are inside of the cloud).

Of course they can also fly on top of the cloud.
I can name another character who wields a sentient cloud... that can turn people into snails.

@TheNeolancer

The cloud isn't sentient, it's a part of the user's soul.....at least thats how the power I wrote about works, initially I was going to make the cloud sentient and something like a familiar but I decided against it.

Numbersguy said:
SITHISIT said:
Numbersguy said:
Ugly shock:You can alter the victim's perception so they see everything like the ugliest or grossest thing they can imagine. Pretty much hindering them.
somebody read The Throne of Fire i see...
Nope, Spongebob
Bes, the god of dwarves in that book, has an ability where he strips down to a speedo, makes the ugliest face imaginable, then screams "BOO!" as loud as he can which basically either freaks them out so much they become paralyzed or blows them away.

These are from a series I been wanting to make

Sacred Step:

The user can construct malleable energy platforms that increase the users speed when used, the constructs can also be shaped into weapons and can be detonated at the celluar level

Word is Law:

The uset can force another person to follow their commands with simple phrases for example "You will miss" "Don't move"

However in order for it to work 1 of 2 conditions must be met

A. The user must have a great will

B. The target must willingly gibe in to the users commands

At higher levels the user can even Command themselves to do things or amp themselves and others For example "Heal" "Hit" "Dodge" "You feel strong" "Be quicker"

At the highest the user can order inanimate objects including nature, manmade things and even organs be it theirs or someone elses

At extremely high levels the user can use conceptual commands

Back