• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own hax!

Open Book

After learning the targets name, greatest fear, and gaining a drop of blood from them, and writing it all down in a blank book, the book will become filled with all of the targets history, ranging from the past to the present and even the future.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Slippery Slope

Make any target of the targets choosing trip at any time they want
It's pretty much the abilty from the dude in anime isekai WA smartphone.

Stagnated Existence. This ability effectively puts the users existence in a state of stillness. This means almost nothing can affect the user as their existence will always stay the same no matter the circumstance.

CrossverseCrisis said:
The ability to give zero ***** to anything and everything.
Pretty powerful actually. Imagine being able to one-shot a 1-A by simply not giving a shit about their power.

I would have the winning hax. Consists on, i win because yes,because i win,the opponent gets insta-killed,i just sit there no giving any f*ck and i have auto-win,not even Chuck Norris, farmer with shotgun,Yamcha and any tier 0 survives,only i win,after winning i DAB, say grftxnczdkcnrsk and a dank meme. Thats my Broken hax.

Kirby71 said:
I would have the winning hax. Consists on, i win because yes,because i win,the opponent gets insta-killed,i just sit there no giving any f*ck and i have auto-win,not even Chuck Norris, farmer with shotgun,Yamcha and any tier 0 survives,only i win,after winning i DAB, say grftxnczdkcnrsk and a dank meme. Thats my Broken hax.
But you can t kill me because im fiction creator and real man with power in real world and im in all fiction.Real god of all lord ozunu.

The ability to will oneself anything imaginable. You want matter manipulation? Then you will yourself capable of doing as such. Plot manipulation? Then you will yourself the ability to see all existence as a story board. To simply will something to be possible.

Boundary Bypassing. The ability to ignore boundaries. Meaning? Don't matter if you are 11-C or 1-A, my powers will bypass the boundaries that separate us and affect you anyway. High 1-A's are immune as they are Nigh-Omnipotent anyways.

Full Power Mimicry

This ability differs from the normal power mimicry. Unlike power mimicry, which can copy an opponent's attacks, powers, abilities and skill, Full Power Mimicry can outright copy the 'level' of power of the opponent. For example, if one had Full Power Mimicry and was facing someone like...Say Akuto Sai from Demon King Daimao, he will not only copy his powers and abilities, he will also copy his 'level' as well. If this was Void Body Akuto, who is High 1-A, the person who will use Full Power Mimicry will also be High 1-A, alongside the characteristics of Akuto himself. In addition, Full Power Mimicry can outright erase the weaknesses of the person that had his 'level' copied

If Ditto's level is lower than his opponent, then he can't. Ditto just copy the skills and shape of the opponent, not the level of their power.

Muhammedmco said:
If Ditto's level is lower than his opponent, then he can't. Ditto just copy the skills and shape of the opponent, not the level of their power.
I'm pretty sure it copies the stats though.

Back