• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own hax!

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Card Game Persuasion.

Every battle I'm in I convince my opponent to play a card game, probably Hearthstone.

Then I disable all their cheating hax, like Mind Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Omniscience, Nigh-Omniscience. etc.

Then it's a TRUE battle of skill and esports.
Yes, card games, the only true battle of skill.

54DE5FC2-F6B5-4064-843B-5BF250AFAB24

Cosmic Pull: Pull something from nonexistence into existence. (And if someone is erased via Existence Erasure you can pull them back into existence with that ability.)

Time Perception: Make time seem shorter or longer to a person's perception. (I.E a femtosecond could seem as long as a second or hour to whoever's affected or a year could seem as short as a second to the target.)

The Unknown: Make yourself completely and absolutely invisble and nobody knows you exist. Even if they sense/think about you do something they will forget it the instant they sense you or thought about you. (I.E if you rearrange someone's deck of cards and then that someone sees them being rearranged they will immediately forget about it and never think about it again.)

Back