• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own hax!

Hst master said:
Sacred Step:

The user can construct malleable energy platforms that increase the users speed when used, the constructs can also be shaped into weapons and can be detonated at the celluar level

Word is Law:

The uset can force another person to follow their commands with simple phrases for example "You will miss" "Don't move"
So basically Shunpo and Heaven's Door?

Absolute truth: the user decides what is true, this power can change the future and also works retroactivly. Examples include "you are no longer 1B" "im indestructible" "WW2 never happened" "2+2=37" "dogs can fly" "i can create paradoxs" Weaknesses: used to be unable to create paradoxs

Existance Burocracy: absolutly all things that effect the user must be approved by the user befor they effect them. Weaknesses:user spends near forever aproving every miniscule bit of their own existence and most commit suicide before an attosecond passes.

Rule breaker: ignores vs battle rule on their side, examples include stat equalization, transformation limitation, no outside help ect

Weaknesses still cant win against far stronger charactors.

Absolute Death : Use it on a person and it will kill them in every single way on Earth, it takes effect instantly. Diseases and ilnesses take a long time to kill someone, but with this it doesn't, it just gives the death part. It does give the effects of weapons, or a non hand to hand related damage (it does give hand to hand damage).

It doesn't matter what opponenet, as long as they are 3-D, and might kill an immortal (depending on their weakness and dimensional tier)

The ability also is heavily condensed to that person's body, this is so the user doesn't die.

So basically Shunpo and Heaven's Door?

Well unlike Heaven's Door, the user can simply speak these commands and orders and can use them on inaminate objects even projectiles and organs, commanding a tree to take the hit for them, an attack to miss, or directly order a heart to stop

And even force conceptual things to happen such as forcing "Left" to become "Right" a city to not be located where it is, and reverse "Weak" to become "Strong" and vice versa force a Sword to be a nerf bat or even a person's identity to become interchangable with "Nothing"

Sacred Step.....I realize is just a combo of Vector Arrow and Weapon Construction....

So..... it pretty much works as Heaven's Door does, with some modifications and more potency in it's usage.

Hst master said:
Word is Law:

The uset can force another person to follow their commands with simple phrases for example "You will miss" "Don't move"

However in order for it to work 1 of 2 conditions must be met

A. The user must have a great will

B. The target must willingly gibe in to the users commands
That isn't forcing…

Also it's basically Eucliwood Hellscythe's ability, but with restraint.

is the ability to bend light already existent? how about full body control? (like, making use of every single thing in ur body at the same time; making ur skin harder, bones longer, more eyes, bigger ears, a bigger heart, better lungs, even cure urself at will, but eating, drinking, and resting are a constant necessity)... or how about attacks only wound u if u understand them. like, ur enemy has to explain whatever he did to just so that u can get wounded at all, but if he does, u can actually die from it- if they lie though, u cant really be sure if it will affect u or not. ps, anything u do understand though, can easily kill u, so it works better for stupid people.

Small necro, this thread is fun. For me? Hmm... "All of yours is mine" would be appropriate for me. It's basically power steal/mimicry on steroids. The moment I engage in combat, all of the opponent's stats and abilities is now also mine to use. So even if I'm 9-A normally, I'd turn into a tier 1-A or 0 if I'm fighting an entity of that level with all of their abilities. (So if I'm 6-B and I'm fighting a 6-B opponent, I'd be double 6-B NISHISHISHI).

circular loop: makes the same thing happen over and over, even nothing (rinse and repeat to infinity)

absolute ego: make it so every concept, ability, reality, object, organism and absolutely everything without exception revolves, benefits and belongs to you. secondary ability is to make everybody constantly praise you for all eternity even if they have immunity to mind manipulation

running out of names (and ideas): makes it so anyone even 1.01x weaker then you is instantly 10-C by default and anyone even 1.01x above you High 3-A if your 3D

So if they're weaker it's to an infinite degree, and if they're stronger it's to an infinite degree? How about calling it something like "infinity shift"?

I have another one:

-Mistake correcting: Have the ability to find all possible solutions by just taking a look at the problem.

ZephyrosOmega said:
The power to be right. More specifically, whatever you say becomes correct.
What if two different characters have that power and they disagree on something?

@Numbersguy

That reminds me of this superpower a friend of mine made for her OC. Her OC was able to state the probability of any event that could happen and her OC's name was literally Probability Boy. If you asked him the likelihood of a lightning strike, he could tell you the exact probability for that very moment, for example.

Laziness: Makes reality bend to your will by doing everything for you with your mere presence alone. If you want or need something the universe will take care of that. Someone trying to defeat you? No problem.

ye don't have to even lay a finger and all your problems and ambtions will be taken care of in mere nanoseconds (yes that includes getting a tv remote just 7-9 inches away from you)

MeleeniumRXJ said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
The power to be right. More specifically, whatever you say becomes correct.
What if two different characters have that power and they disagree on something?
@Numbersguy

That reminds me of this superpower a friend of mine made for her OC. Her OC was able to state the probability of any event that could happen and her OC's name was literally Probability Boy. If you asked him the likelihood of a lightning strike, he could tell you the exact probability for that very moment, for example.
First off, i don't know. that's a good question.

Second, the power works like that, but instead of telling you the probability, I make the probability of an event go to 100%, no matter how unlikely. However, this means it has to have a chance of happening at all, no matter how small.

Card Game Persuasion.

Every battle I'm in I convince my opponent to play a card game, probably Hearthstone.

Then I disable all their cheating hax, like Mind Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Omniscience, Nigh-Omniscience. etc.

Then it's a TRUE battle of skill and esports.

Athanatos: The ability to manipulate the time that something will exist. Works on immortal beings by measuring the time when all existence will end then applying that to the being and shortening it on them.

Back