• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not like Goku doesn't have wins against opponents w/ hax. He beat Shulk, Sonic, Time Eater...

lets see if im making sense, crazy hand is around same strenght as master hand who defeated beerus who if im not mistaken hakai should work but something on the likes of clones and others made him lose, can goku do any difference here with just stronger AP and ultra instinct. can crazy hand do clones of MUI goku with UI being a state of mind?

i saw their fight back then, didnt check now, still im seeing this ending in similar way.

The real cal howard said:
It's not like Goku doesn't have wins against opponents w/ hax. He beat Shulk, Sonic, Time Eater...
Shulk barely had any hax, and the one he does use is countered by Goku's UI, Sonic and Time Eater had very shit hax

Sonic in his Darkspine form doesn't have any hax.

The only thing he ever did was change the battlefield and Time Eater never uses his haxs.

Since is speed is unequal here, according to my calc here, Goku blitzes hard since he is atleast 54 quadrillion times FTL. Cal is free to check my calc for errors.

And Crazy has higher AP. They're Master Hand's destructinve counterpart, who should be FAR superior to Smash Dialga, is baseline low 2-C.

The Smashor said:
And Crazy has higher AP. They're Master Hand's destructinve counterpart, who should be FAR superior to Smash Dialga, is baseline low 2-C.
Goku one-shots people who are FAR superior to baselines. I heard Dialga is baseline by breathing though. Exactly how far into baseline is Dialga?

Stryk3r1337 said:
Since is speed is unequal here, according to my calc here, Goku blitzes hard since he is atleast 54 quadrillion times FTL. Cal is free to check my calc for errors.
Not even two times faster is a blitz?

^^^^^^

That just means killing him is gonna be hard. Not that he can EE with his attacks

Malie_2014-11-04_11-47-25-206.png

Cal should know the scaling so I shouldn't need to explain it to him.

For those that don't know... Crazy Hand = Master Hand who sees Smash Arceus as a toy, Smash Arceus is >>>>>> Dialga who is Low 2-C by breathing.

MUI could probably help dodge Crazy hand's attacks except for y'know, CH summoning in 50 ******* other MUI Gokus and that would be weird.'

I'm not sure if Goku could resist Crazy Hand's time manip like he did with Hit.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Cal should know the scaling so I shouldn't need to explain it to him.

For those that don't know... Crazy Hand = Master Hand who sees Smash Arceus as a toy, Smash Arceus is >>>>>> Dialga who is Low 2-C by breathing.

MUI could probably help dodge Crazy hand's attacks except for y'know, CH summoning in 50 ******* other MUI Gokus and that would be weird.'

I'm not sure if Goku could resist Crazy Hand's time manip like he did with Hit.
Like literally?

Gargoyle One said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
Not even two times faster is a blitz?
Did you check my calc? Unless there are errors in it Goku is atleast 59,000 times faster.

Lightbuster30 said:
What specifically are the statements?
"A Temporal Pokémon. This Legendary Pokémon is talked about as a deity in fables passed down through generations in the Sinnoh region. Identifiable by the diamondlike crystal in the center of its chest, Dialga is said to have set time in motion at the moment of its birth. Its fearsome Roar of Time attack is so powerful that it must refrain from attacking on its next turn."

^Low 2-C via literally being born

I kind of have a problem with that scaling though. It's more a consequence of its existence rather than AP. It's like saying "My existence is being used to power Nuclear Reactors because I embody nuclear reactions" whilst completely ignoring the fact that it's an effect of my existence, not my direct AP.

Assaltwaffle said:
Breathing is correct I believe. Palkia for a heartbeat.
In canon Dialga's heartbeats are Low 2-C and Palkia's breath as well.

In Smash Dialga is Low 2-C by being a born.

@Akreious

If your energy is used to power something you absolutely need AP in the same ballpark.

And your example is a huge false equivalence. Dialga directly causes it, it isn't "Dialga embodies time but it doesn't actually cause the flow"

Kaltias said:
@Akreious

If your energy is used to power something you absolutely need AP in the same ballpark.

And your example is a huge false equivalence. Dialga directly causes it, it isn't "Dialga embodies time but it doesn't actually cause the flow"
Yeah but it's not as though you'd need to be massively above baseline for that.

huh, forgot about this

I still am waiting for proof about its EE

Look, he had that ability when it was called "Destruction", so it made sense back then, but not since it was changed.

The literal best I can think of is that he's the opposite of Master Hand, who brings things into existence and is the embodiment of creation, so logically, Crazy Hand does the opposite, being the embodiment of destruction.

Destruction is quite vague though.

Something that has been atomized, disintegrated are other forms of destruction too.

Moreover i don't think what you posted just now is enough to conclude it is EE but i will wait for others opinion

Yeah that isn't enough imo. He doesn't show it and doesn't hint at being able to it, especially targeted on-command erasure.

from what i know, Giga Bowser was considered a threat equal to Crazy hand and master hand together and Goku has already a win against him so he should probably be able to beat Crazy Hand alone

also Goku seems to have a massive advantage in speed and fighting skill here

Back