• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
Basically a crossover that´s very likely to be terrible to the point it can kill many childhoods, or that can easily make the plot go to the wrong way.

Please say at least one you can come up with, and the possible outcome of it.

Note: Try to keep the My Little Pony (otherwise also known as MLP) stuff in here.

For example:

Kirby X Metal Gear

There was once a pink guy called Kirby. his series fell after the sudden change of realism and seriousness that many Kirby fans still complain to this day.

Pikmi X The Powerpuff Girls

Do I even have to explain?

Pokémo X SCP Foundatio

Now all Pokémon are considered as SCPs, the Pokérus virus has been hard to contain, but thanks to it´s leak, we now have more possible SCPs to worry about soon, we also are testing the use on a special version of the master ball to catch 682 forever safely.

Nowadays, everyone dislikes the anime, as it´s now about pure racism to anything "special", being treated as nothing more than a lab rat.

Sample franchises to crossover:

Teletubbies

Shrek

Spongebob

Minions

Super Smash Bros.

Kingdom Hearts

Castlevania

SCP Foundatio

Marvel

DC

Dragon Ball

Sonic the Hedgehog

Pokémo

Digimo

Mario

Zelda

Kirby

Having never watched Cowboy Bebop is one thing. A thing you should fix as of immediately because it's one of the best animes of all time.

BUT NEVER HEARING OF IT?

YOU UNCULTURED SWINE
YOU UNCULTURED SWINE

DMUA said:
Having never watched Cowboy Bebop is one thing. A thing you should fix as of immediately because it's one of the best animes of all time.
BUT NEVER HEARING OF IT?
Well, there´s even people that don´t know what a Mario or Mickey Mouse is.

Being uncultured is normal.

There will always be around the expert, the average and the ignorant in any topic.

So please don´t insult someone just because of their lack of knowledge on a topic, you should try to introduce them to it instead if you like it that much.

Yobobojojo said:
I mean, I'e heard of it, but I always thought it ws obscure
BOI

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is obscure.

Any dignified anime fan should know what cowboy bebop is.

Bobsican said:
Understandable.

Anyways, look it up on Hulu and watch it. Trust me, it earned it's title and reputation.

DMUA said:
BOI

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is obscure.

Any dignified anime fan should know what cowboy bebop is.
It´s bad that I´ve actually heard of Dragon Maid, but never heard of Cowboy Bebop?

And no, I´m not an anime fan.

I like it, but I get very salty afterwards easily, which makes my relationships more difficult, especially at school.

Bobsican said:
It´s bad that I´ve actually heard of Dragon Maid, but never heard of Cowboy Bebop?

Either way, it´s likely you´re a weeaboo.
Very.

Weebs wouldn't know good American content if it slapped them upside the head.

I'm a proud infamous fan.

Key differences between just being a hardcore anime fan and being a weeb.

DMUA said:
Very.

Weebs wouldn't know good American content if it slapped them upside the head.

I'm a proud infamous fan.

Big differences between just being a hardcore anime fan and being a weeb.
Well, feel free to feel proud.

Either way, I´m not even saying that Cowboy Bebop sucks or something like that.

It´s just... that where I live, hardly anyone watches anime.

Just DB, Naruto and Pokémon, no OP, no Jojo, just DB mainly.

So yeah, IRL I hardly I´m capable of talking about any anime that´s not DB.

So please forgive me for lacking cultural experience in anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back