• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I expected it to be some anime like Sailor Moon.

Edit: Oh, I was surprisingly close.

But that crossover can easily turn NSFW... for obvious reasons.

Earth-Chan x Galactus, I ship them like Fedex.

Dragon Ball x DC Comics.

Imagine this being a blockbuster movie. One that centers around a fight between Goku and Superman. The flamewar that would ensue would span across the entire internet.

The Wright Way said:
Dragon Ball x DC Comics.
Imagine this being a blockbuster movie. One that centers around a fight between Goku and Superman. The flamewar that would ensue would span across the entire internet.
This website has teached me that there´s something even worse than the Sonic fanbase, the DB and DC fanbases.

DC Comics and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

First off they nerfed the JL and Zoe's large building level, secondly they nerfed morphed characters to wall level, and lastly, it has a bad plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back