• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crab fight to the dEAAAAATH

... I see that Man Crab may have advantage on speed and AP, not to mention that jump ability thing.

Not voting yet, I may come back later

Wow, really unique match. And a pretty close one, too. Both characters have similar tiers of strength and durability, and either of them beating the other down does seem feasible. However, in this match, I believe there are two reasons why the Man-Crab may just pull ahead of Crabrante. One, Bud has a fairly higher intelligence level above Crabrante, being a mechanical genius and able to plan the whole sceme he pulled during his time on the beach. However, considering this is planning ahead of time, and eventually the Mystery Gang was able to crack down on him, I'm just giving him a slight edge here.

However, the biggest reason why I would think Crabrante would lose is his completely obvious weakness, being his eye-stalks. All the Man-Crab has to do is grab his eye stalks and pull, and all of his guts would come out. In fact, he'd probably be able to do this merely by accident, and not need to try as hard as Saitama had to when he killed Crabrante. As I said, it's a very close match, with both of them having almost equal stats. However, I do believe this one Achilles Heel will prove to be the downfall of this minor villain, meaning Bud's gonna have crab legs for dinner. (Technically, Crabante is still human from the waist down, but still...)

Winner: Man-Crab

Back