• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Courier 6 vs Sinon Remake

A lot of her main abilities are ALO only, which I'm assuming we're not using so I'm just gonna say I think the courier takes this with low diff. As far as I understand courier has a lot more ways of killing Sinon, whether that be from sneaking up on her with stealth boys, absolutely annihilating their turbo supplies to slow down time a lot to run up there, or literally just firing a nuke at Sinon's general area and letting radiation do the rest. If this is happening in the daytime as well, then he gets some pretty good regen as well, which Sinon doesn't have and can't compete with.

I'm not sure if it's unfair, but courier certainly takes it.

But they have a separate key, yeah?

and that separate key doesn't apply to the tier you're giving her?

Maybe i'm Wrong here though

Back