• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Count Dooku upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Count Dooku be 5-C?I think he is much stronger than high council Jedi members such as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Plo Koon;He fought against Yoda and Windu and gave them good battles!
Count dooku
Yoda vs dooku

Bumping this real quick to add that Dooku's profile also states that Master Yoda deflecting his lightning was "far from easily". A Large Star having difficulty with a High 6-A...

You should preferably ask The Everlasting and Soldier Blue to comment here, yes.

I asked him for the update but he didn't want to do it because he said Dooku isn't as strong as Palpatine!But I think that if Dooku is comparable to Yoda and Windu,he should be comparable or slightly inferior to Palpatine!

Well, The Everlasting has the final say about Star Wars statistics. Sorry.

I disagree with the upgrade it would be a major outlier,it would make Dooku High 4-C which in turn would mean the same for anakin and then powerscale too Obi wan ect, which would make it inconsistent.

I agree with Shadow, Dooku is fodderized Pre-Vader Anakin in all continuities and it's inconsistent from them and for those who scale to him to be at this level since Palpatine is said to be above most of the Darth's.

@Dark Dooku has several other statements which would place him on this level,I think an at least Low 4-C rating would be good like we used to do in the past for Low 5-B Sidious and Yoda

I mean, I seem to remember that the only ones capable of giving a good battle to Yoda in the Jedi where only Dooku and Mace. That should say something atleast.

But I can definitively see problems with this, since if Dooku is upgraded, Anakin will, as well as Kenobi. Many many many Jedi scale from Kenobi, like Bastila Shan, who in turn will scale to Malak and Revan, and even Traya (as she was scared of going against the Triumvirate and instead focused on protecting her child).

So I propose an "at least, likely higher" for Dooku and those who scale. Because again, from what I remember, it is consistent for him contending with Windu.

We must wait for the others to respond, we must be sure if Yoda and etc were serious against him because Dooku is surpassed by the likes of Anakin and Full Siths, which are extremely below Palpatine.

Why would they not be serious? This is the man that started a galactic war which have killed many Jedi, just in it's mere seconds of having started in Geonosis. There is absolutely no reason for why they wouldn't be serious when fighting him.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this would even support Vader being 80% Palpatine, no?

The Everlasting has allegedly replied and stated that the upgrade is not acceptable.

@Lephyr

Luke, who had surpassed Vader completely, got utterly destroyed by a casual Sidious' Force Lightning.

Dooku is very obviously not on Yoda and Mace's level, because that would mean he scales to Sidious when he obviously doesn't. If he did, then Anakin, Obi-Wan and a hell of a lot of other characters would scale to him too, including Darth Maul and Savage Opress, who both got decimated by Sidious even when they were working together.

Vader is also definitely not 80% of Sidious if he thinks the Muur Talisman would help him overthrow Sidious, which would backwards scale every KOTOR/TOR era Jedi/Sith into being High 4-C, which is blatantly wrong.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. Should we close this thread then?

Also, even using an "at least, likely higher" doesn't make sense if we attempt to use these feats, as they can only be High 4-C.

Like I said we should scale all the characters on 2 tiers below like we used to do in the past

Low 5-B Sidious -> High 6-A, High 4-C Sidious -> High 5-A/Low 4-C

@The Everlasting You seem to forget that Sidious's High 4-C rating comes from when he was weaker than he was during ROTS,let alone ROTJ

A. That wasn't apprentice Sidious. That was sidious at the end of The Phantom Menace.

B. There's no reason to arbitrarily scale them to Sidious like that. I've shown above that they're all clearly not on his level.

@The Everlasting Not really but if you're willing to listen I've got another solution in mind so that we all get an upgrade without scaling from Sidious

So, Anakin Skywalker is referred as "Possibly the most powerful Jedi of any generation" so while we cannot scale from Yoda & co. We can scale Anakin to the Hero of Tython who is 5-A.

Again, doing that causes vast scaling problems thanks to Karness Muur, which scales any Jedi or Sith in the Old Republic Era to a character far beyond any of them.

as much as i would like that.. the fact that Windu and Yoda are superior to Anakin completely invalidates that statement of him being the most powerful

@The Everlasting I honestly don't believe many people would scale from Anakin aside from Obi Wan and Dooku (And Starkiller), we can scale the rest of the council members to Yarael Poof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back