• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could this character bully your favorite character(s)?

The character in question. Can they bully your favorite character(s)?

Alternatively, if you can't decide who your favorite character is, or just decide on a character at all, this one's my recommendation. I think they work well whether you need a bully or a victim.

But what does it mean to bully in this context? Some loose guidelines:
1. They COULD make the victim upset, or antagonize them by whatever means that entail. Just keep in mind characters probably don't get very upset if they're killed or knocked unconscious or whatever before they can even blink; Being able to stomp =/= Being able to upset.
Plus, "X stomps Y, they can do it" is kinda boring, no?
2. They WOULD make the victim upset. Lots of characters have abilities they could do mean things with, but they wouldn't, because they're too good-natured for that. Would your character be willing to try & upset the "victim", based on their characterization & any interactions they may have, be that as a result of canon, or potential interactions in this thread's scenarios.
3. Optionally: They have the statistics, powers &/or abilities, or skills or such, to make it more difficult for their victim to oppose them.

Anyway, hope you all can have fun, & try not to be too mean-spirited; This is meant to be for fun, after all!

Hero's ass is getting beat by Mewtwo, Meta Knight and Godzilla
I feel a little bad being like this, but....
But what does it mean to bully in this context? Some loose guidelines:
1. They COULD make the victim upset, or antagonize them by whatever means that entail. Just keep in mind characters probably don't get very upset if they're killed or knocked unconscious or whatever before they can even blink; Being able to stomp =/= Being able to upset.
Plus, "X stomps Y, they can do it" is kinda boring, no?
2. They WOULD make the victim upset. Lots of characters have abilities they could do mean things with, but they wouldn't, because they're too good-natured for that. Would your character be willing to try & upset the "victim", based on their characterization & any interactions they may have, be that as a result of canon, or potential interactions in this thread's scenarios.
3. Optionally: They have the statistics, powers &/or abilities, or skills or such, to make it more difficult for their victim to oppose them.
The goal isn't necessarily to be able to DEFEAT the character. (Though being able to defeat them or handily be very difficult for the victim(s) to defeat does help.)

It's could & would they do things to antagonize them? Through what means? Is that in-character for Hero?
Sorry for any bother.

I got Mirror Maiden...

Well Sega Sonic hardly gets upset over anything, he would be annoyed if she chose to shapeshift into him but that's not much.

STCO Sonic would get pretty pissed off if she did because he's just tired of famers trying to imitate him and ruin his life...even more than it already is, though he would just beat them up rather than just let himself get bullied.

Still can't believe I was unlucky enough to get Lavos. I thought for sure Yoda's mindhax could take whatever I was going to get.

Noelle: I am royalty

Luffy: I AM GONNA BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES

Megaman classic: I will follow the 3 laws of robotic for now

Geo Stelar can´t interact with him

Spyro: Charges at him if he tries something

Last edited:

Noelle: I am royalty

Luffy: I AM GONNA BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES

Megaman classic: I will follow the 3 laws of robotic for now

Geo Stelar can´t interact with him

Spyro: Charges at him if he tries something
Sounds like for any of them, he's going to be... a miner inconvenience.

Bullying Journey to the West Sun Wukong? We know that Sun Wukong stet and hex, and Sun Wukong regularly teases his opponent in-character.

Bullying Journey to the West Sun Wukong? We know that Sun Wukong stet and hex, and Sun Wukong regularly teases his opponent in-character.
So in other words it's another chapter where some haughty noble thinks they're Son Wukong's better? Lol.

It's ability set seems pretty good for annoying people. It's stealth and mobility seems like it would be the type of Creature to invade your house, make a mess and then eat all the pickles on your fridge.

My favorite character would be

So it could use it's stealth to do everything i mentioned above, and also potentially kill his mom or something... that would be annoying.

Back