• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Spider-Man Solo every tier 9 of One Punch Man?

Yeah so 17 vs 1. Can Spider-Man hang or nah.
Spider man.
Tier 9 - Lily, Messanger, Tounge, Personification, Piggy, Marshall, Sour Face, Crablante, Rosie, Lin Lin, Mumen Rider, Wild Horn, Captain Mizuki, Darkness Blade, Tanktop Black, Needle Star, Tanktop Tiger. (Let me know if i missed any)

Ok so a bit of narrative before this fight begins.
Out of nowhere a portal appears in front of these people . Suddenly the portal expands sucking them all in and then disappears. When they come out on the other side its night time, they are corrupted and evil, and just want to kill. They see Mary Jane, rush and kill her. They kill her slowly so she lets out screams that Spider-Man hears. When he arrives he sees her dismembered body and these heroes covered in blood. Now bloodlusted the only thing Spider-Man wants to do is to kill them.

Speed is not =
Let the Battle Begin

Spider-Man - 8
The Tier 9 - 2
Incon - 0

Last edited:
Should i give the other team some prep time? Cause this is still 17 vs 1 and they should have some ways of taking him out with the numbers

People are underestimating the power of low class heroes and their surprisingly amazing teamwork. Heck, some of the stronger A class heroes were able to give Garou some trouble. So, I wouldn't put it beyond the heroes to be able to plan out a strategy and defeat Spidy.
Voting OPM for now. Might change later as I still feel like Spidy's stats might be a little too much.

what is team work going to when spidey literally one shots half this team and spider senses there every move?

Why does teamwork help so much, considering no one there is guaranteed to even touch Peter?

Voting Spidey for now. Spider Sense, one-shots AP and even have the advantage in LS with their webs.

Is the battle in NY? Because if it is, holy sh*t, Spidey stomps.

I guess I'll change my vote too then. Spidy due to extreme stats advantage.
I think, after a certain point, numbers don't seem to make any difference. This would go just like Black S vs Darkshine.

Wow 8 - 0. I plan on doing spidey vs verses of similar strength until the movie drops.
Next i plan on doing four spidey's vs MHA verse Tier 9's to Tier 8.
MCU, Raimi, Amazing, and Comic.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can't make a 17 v 1 thread in a normal versus thread, but it's completely ok to do it in fun & games thread

so like kombu infinity...spidey can't even get in her area of range and gets one clapped if he gets hit. and with speed not equal, everyone should upscale massively from saitama who is supersonic and so is spidey.
edit: im assuming its heroes only cuz the voting says heroes...yeah i still have heroes winning.

Last edited:
Back