• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Rick destroy the Death Star?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1

Rick has to find a way to destroy the death star while the crew is unaware of his existence. Darth Vader is not onboard. Rick does not start onboard the ship. Rick only has weapons he carries with him regularly as well as any vehicles he could use to reach the death star. Legends Canon

Round 2.

Rick hss to destroy the death star before it destroys earth. Darth Vader is onboard. Disney canon. Rick has knowledge of Vader's capabilities and has all his gadgets but has no prep.

Round 3

The death star crew is aware of rick's existence and capabilities and Darth Vader is on board. Rick has one day of prep and knowledge of Vader's capabilities as well what weaknesses the Death Star has. Disney Canon

Final Round.

Rick has to overthrow the entire Galactic Empire. He has one week of prep and the empire is not aware of his existence at first. Disney Canon. Rick knows what Vader and Palpatine are capable of.

Rick Sprite
vs.
Death Star I Render

R1: He's probably seen Star Wars in-verse and knows what to do. Idk if that counts, but yeah, he'd probably know where to shoot

R2: One-shots, Rick has stupidly powerful equipment and saying all of it means that he probably has his most powerful stuff too.

R3: Same as above, but for the reason that he could definitely make something to destroy it with a day of prep

R4: Didn't he do that in one episode?

JKJK, but I'm not sure how he'd fare in this one tbh. It seems pretty close, but I'm not incredibly familiar with the Star Wars verse

Rick should.. i mean it would just be a matter of time more than anything due to the fact that the Empire is spread out in the galaxy. i mean didnt he defeat a entire society of Rick's who are capable of interdimension travel and other stuff, they seem way more advance than the empire to me. also Rick killed a being that was a threat to the entire universe by accident while being drunk.. so yeah..

Back