• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could I interest you in some delicious cake?

Thing is is that the cake is actually extremely variable in how big it is

Like anywhere from a ding dong size to a Wedding Cake

Actually if you're skinny you have a smaller stomach and can't eat nearly as much as someone with more mass, Muscle or Fat.

Either way if it came down to it, I don't think the cakes can bust the moon within a week, no, so, that's also an option.

Eh, it takes awhile for an anorexic to get into a normal diet precisely because their stomach is srunken from the low mass.

Chell has no reason to bfr it since it's just a cake, but considering the size cake glados "tried" to offer her, I'm pretty sure she could eat 80% of the cake sizes it would start off as, so Chell takes this 8/10 time for me

If the cake becomes a big enough problem overtime that's a pretty good reason to BFR it

DMUA said:
If the cake becomes a big enough problem overtime that's a pretty good reason to BFR it
But when she tired to Portal the moon it nearly killed her and required glados to save her; I also see no reason she would ever think that even if it covered an entire field there would be no reason to think 'I need to open a Portal to the moon' she also can't if there are no moon rocks around and I don't think there's any in Central Park

But why would she ever think that, even if it becomes the size of the city why would 'teleport it to the moon' ever cross her mind; she can't even BFR anyways since the gun needs moon rocks to work

But the moon is the only place that would work since anywhere else would have to be in her eyesight, which is barely 3 miles though it could be a couple more if she got on a building (completely ignoring she needs Moon rocks to even use the portal gun)

• Edit and bfr is meaningless because she could just eat the cake 80% of the time and win

Let's say she has moon rocks. She can BFR it. Even if she doesn't, she can just eat it. She is human. This fight is either Chell or Incon, but I'm leaning towards Chell.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Let's say she has moon rocks. She can BFR it. Even if she doesn't, she can just eat it. She is human. This fight is either Chell or Incon, but I'm leaning towards Chell.
I edited my comment I said earlier that she could just eat it and I'm voting for her, I just wanted to point out that Bfr isn't a win condition here

full grown men in-verse have failed to be able to eat the cake on their own, it usually requires two to three people. Unless she has a magic metabolism or an unknown insane sugar tolerance a person of her build is physically incapable of eating a full cake in one sitting

WeeklyBattles said:
full grown men in-verse have failed to be able to eat the cake on their own, it usually requires two to three people. Unless she has a magic metabolism or an unknown insane sugar tolerance a person of her build is physically incapable of eating a full cake in one sitting
Who said it had to be one sitting, isn't the Regenerationn only after 24 hours? (I don't understand SCP all that well)

That should be mentioned on its profile. I guess I'll vote the cake. Chell gets to sick to eat it and bfr requires space rocks and a willingness to do so, neither of which Chell has since the reason she used the moon was a last second thought when she was about to die and she doesn't have moon rocks

The cake regenerates after 24 hours yes

Have you ever tried to eat a full cake by yourself? Im a grown male who loves food and i'd be sick to my stomach after half. The human body isnt capable of ingesting that much sugar. Even in SCP the guys they have eat 871 consider it torture after a few days of it because they cant handle the amount of sugar they have to eat in order to stop 871 from duplicating.

Also that would be implying she knows how 871 works and goes so far that she willingly stys awake for 24 hours in order to eat it.

Well then. She'll notice it's growing, go get some moon r0cks and BFR it. If she knows it can't be stopped, she's smart enough to just BFR it.

She's smart and knows how to solve dangerous puzzles, so she'll notice that it's growing and BFR it. She's proven that she is a problem solver time and time again.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Well then. She'll notice it's growing, go get some moon r0cks and BFR it. If she knows it can't be stopped, she's smart enough to just BFR it.
You can't just go get moon rocks; there's barely any on earth and there on the other side of the country

TitanCrusher101 said:
Where does it say central park?
Standard Battle assumptions (also the only place on earth near her with moon rocks is a space agency she won't be allowed into)

Back