• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, this was bound to happen.

Naruto vs Garou
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Storm 4 Naruto in Six Paths Sage Mode and Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou are used
  • Both are 4-A
4geux1uiu72ek9bt.jpg
Cosmic-Garou.jpg

Boruto's dad (Scales from 1.688e63 Joules):

God's Puppet (Scales from 3.3689789e63 Joules):

Incon:

Last edited:
I don't think Naruto has radiation resistance high enough to resist Garou's passive radiation, let alone if he uses GRB or just a nuke punch
You know thats a problem in this wiki resistances dont have levels so in this kind of battle you would have to go with the assumption Naruto is not resistant enough. Pretty much like having Captain America drink poison ivy's most dangerous poison

You know thats a problem in this wiki resistances dont have levels so in this kind of battle you would have to go with the assumption Naruto is not resistant enough. Pretty much like having Captain America drink poison ivy's most dangerous poison
Just a question, wouldn't Naruto have resistance for having fought on the moon so well?

I was reading an article and the moon has 200 times the radiation of the earth

Naruto's radiation is, according to its profile, basic resistance to cosmic radiations which is 0.9 grays per year, meanwhile Garou's passive radiation is at least 100 grays per hour

And of course resistances have level on the wiki. If a character resists just basic fire it won't grant him resistance to a fire of millions of degrees.

Just a question, wouldn't Naruto have resistance for having fought on the moon so well?

I was reading an article and the moon has 200 times the radiation of the earth
They actually fought in space at one point Toneri just left the moon and started to absorb sun's energy which is basically radiation and Naruto went towards him.

Naruto's radiation is, according to its profile, basic resistance to cosmic radiations which is 0.9 grays per year, meanwhile Garou's passive radiation is at least 100 grays per hour

And of course resistances have level on the wiki. If a character resists just basic fire it won't grant him resistance to a fire of millions of degrees.
I agree with that, resistance is not immunity, and the difference in radiation level between Garou's cosmic rays and the radiation that Naruto has as resisted is colossal.

Speaking of Naruto's resistances, his soul manip resistance is pretty weak as well. It really should be listed as limited, considering he had to hold on to his soul and the profile even notes that he had to be saved by Itachi.

Speaking of Naruto's resistances, his soul manip resistance is pretty weak as well. It really should be listed as limited, considering he had to hold on to his soul and the profile even notes that he had to be saved by Itachi.
Me resisting the urge to make a sans match when I see an anime character having no or limited soul resistance:

This seems like a stomp for Garou sadly.

On a side note, I think people underestimate how much Garou skill stomps like 99.999% of the wiki. Bro has got that Fate level “blatantly warps reality with skill” kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back