• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Gojo

28 year old Gojo. Parallel Timeline Garou at 4-A.

Speed Equalized. Fight takes place on Earth.

Garou:

Gojo:

FT8_DYcWYAQlhDo.jpg:large
maxresdefault.jpg
if I recall correctly garou doesn't have a valid way of even hitting gojo

Not without infinity stopping it anyway

infinity+domain+purple+healing, gojo stomps.
if garou tries to blow up earth (extremely ooc from what i heard) gojo teleports in front of him and infinity blocks. the portals have to move to bfr gojo, blocked by infinity. even if he gets bfr'd somehow, gojo can return via teleportation and reverse cursed technique heals him. gojo blocked heat which is also photons so he blocks radiation and gamma ray bursts. is there anything i missed?
It'd probs be better if people stop putting him against characters without overpowered hax that function on weird esoteric systems or life-energy, etc systems and instead put him against people with explanations that are scientific and are grounded in natural phenomena.

But sadly we don't often get that. 😔
also cry about it

1. The portals spawn directly on Gojo
2. Gojo doesn't have the range to return from BFR
3. Gojo would suffocate to death if Garou blows up the planet, although that would not be a starting move

infinity+domain+purple+healing, gojo stomps.
if garou tries to blow up earth (extremely ooc from what i heard) gojo teleports in front of him and infinity blocks. the portals have to move to bfr gojo, blocked by infinity. even if he gets bfr'd somehow, gojo can return via teleportation and reverse cursed technique heals him. gojo blocked heat which is also photons so he blocks radiation and gamma ray bursts. is there anything i missed?

3. Gojo would suffocate to death if Garou blows up the planet, although that would not be a starting move

1. How would a stationary object pass through a stationary portal while remaining stationary? Also Gojo can fly and teleport to avoid the portals.
2. His DE takes the opponent to the center of the universe, so he might be able to teleport whatever distance, especially since Infinity is infinite distance. Even if he isn't, the portal can't BFR him as stated above.
3. Did you even read what I said? He sees Garou charge up an attack, thinks "oh shit better block that", teleports in front of Garou, infinity blocks. And his reverse cursed technique might be able to regenerate his cells.

Last edited:
By "spawn directly on" I assume you mean like directly in front or under him like he did with Saitama? In that case He can fly, he wouldn't fall into them.

He needn't return if he wouldn't enter them
🗿

I don't think it's really a stomp though. Just a decisive win for Gojo. If it were a stomp, wouldn't it entail Garo has NO way of winning?

His win-cons are destroying the planet (Which isn't an opening move)

or BFR'ing Gojo in a portal (Which Gojo has the means to evade, tho isn't 100% safe from them)

Gojo just happens to have the far more reliable win-cons. I think Gojo wins, but to play advocate, couldn't Garou adapt and achieve a speed advantage which allows him to blitz Gojo with warp gates and BFR him into another dimension? Even assuming he can't grow faster in this battle for whatever reason, he still has two potential win-cons. They're just less likely than Gojo's from what I'm aware of.

Back