• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Gojo

28 year old Gojo. Parallel Timeline Garou at 4-A.

Speed Equalized. Fight takes place on Earth.

Garou:

Gojo:

FT8_DYcWYAQlhDo.jpg:large
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Garou could potentially use Hyperspace gates to seal Gojo, nuke the Planet to suffocate Gojo etc.

Just to make sure, we are sure infinity can deflect radiation,right?
yep, at least without hyperspace
but even then, hyperspace probably gets affected by infinity too, or at the very least anything coming through the gates would
I don't really see how garou lands a hit

Last edited:
although yeah, theoretically garou could take the fight to space and he'd be screwed right? That along with blinding him with nukes and breaking his ears too
but still, there's no ability he can copy (thanks wiki) so it's not like we're getting garou infinity here
idk what to think of this yet

Just to make sure, we are sure infinity can deflect radiation,right?
No we are not, we know limitless works on an atomic level, can block out energy such as heat, and he even mentioned getting it to account for gas, but radiation is not something he ever mentions.

although yeah, theoretically garou could take the fight to space and he'd be screwed right? That along with blinding him with nukes and breaking his ears too
but still, there's no ability he can copy (thanks wiki) so it's not like we're getting garou infinity here
idk what to think of this yet
Actually pretty sure Gojo wouldn't be hurt by the sound since a big thing about his fight with Jogo has him dealing with sound attacks as well and infinity canceling them out.

garou adapts + regens + skill stomps + mimics + radiation = gg gg gg gg gg gg
in this case the only thing that matters is radiation tho

Counted. Would Gojo not DE as soon as he notices Radiation bypassing his Infinity

Has Gojo's infinity ever stopped electricity or anything? Electricity is the flow of electrons, a sub-atomic particle. I also wasn't aware that Infinity specifically was limited by a certain size, I figured it created an infinite space that couldn't be crossed by ANY particle of any size since it'd still need to cross an infinite distance. But I guess I was wrong?

It passively affects things he has set it to affect, we know he's very knowledgeable in physics so he'd probably know about radiation and block it if he can. Thing is idk if we would just assume that here.

It passively affects things he has set it to affect, we know he's very knowledgeable in physics so he'd probably know about radiation and block it if he can. Thing is idk if we would just assume that here.
I figured the same thing. We know he can set infinity to block anything he deems dangerous and I figured Radiation would be rather common sense.

How is Gojo beating Garou? Garou's evolution is insane since he went from 7-B to 4-A in a few days. Gojo doesn't have the AP to hurt Garou and Garou can just use hyperspace gates.

Isn't domain = gg a NLF especially on someone who is 4-A?

So what are Garou's wincons. I know that there is Radiation but anything else?

Gojo's mind hax are his wincons then?

Hard one. Imma vote Cosmic Garou FRA tho unless someone gives some good arguments for Gojo to change my mind. For now im sticking with Cosmic Gaoru tho

No we are not, we know limitless works on an atomic level, can block out energy such as heat, and he even mentioned getting it to account for gas, but radiation is not something he ever mentions.
1 type of Heat flux is radiation so he should
since photon radiation is literally transfer of heat by electromagnetism

1 type of Heat flux is radiation so he should
since photon radiation is literally transfer of heat by electromagnetism
Forgot about heat transfer. His infinity would need to negate that for his body to not be affected by Jogo's attacks. Meaning infinity negging Garou's Radiation should be rather simple.

Just gonna say that domain expansion is pretty quick for Gojo to pull off and he only needs 0.2 seconds to pull it off. (0.2 seconds on his own perception.)

He didn't pull off his Domain Expansion in 0.2 seconds, he kept it active for 0.2 seconds, so he didn't make every human in the vicinity permanently braindead.

Just gonna say that domain expansion is pretty quick for Gojo to pull off and he only needs 0.2 seconds to pull it off. (0.2 seconds on his own perception.)
That's how long it takes for months of information to run through a persons brain. Now how quick it takes to pull it off. But he is pulled off very quick.

Leaning on Gojo.

But doesn't Garou fully understand the flow of the entire universe? Is there a possibility that the domain expansion wont work on him if it's essentially trying to overload him with information?

Leaning on Gojo.

But doesn't Garou fully understand the flow of the entire universe? Would the domain expansion work on him if it's essentially trying to overload him with information?
He understands the flow of energy of all phenomena in the universe. Which means, he still has things he doesn't know, it's strictly limited to scientific/universal phenomena. Which means, he still has things he doesn't know.

He would need some form of Omniscience to circumvent having his brain overloaded with infinite information.

Back