• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coredramon (Vaccine) vs Ryüko Matoi

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Impmon vs Ryuko was a wah, so let's try this.

Digimon vs Kill la Kill

The Blue Sky Dragon vs The Red Blade Girl

-Coredramon (Vaccine) or more specifically the Blue one.

-Ryuko is End of Series Base

-Speed is equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions.

FIGHT!!!

Ryüko Matoi: 1 (Gar)

Coredramo: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Kalt)

Ryuko Matoi
Coredramon blue crusader

Which is the degree of MHS+ and Country level of Coredramon? Also I can't see the calc for Ryüko's AP RIP

Ryuko in Base has a Mach 4500 feat and the rest of the cast makes Base Ryuko a complete joke, by this point of it she's stronger then someone who can casually keep up with two Mach 4500s either her eyes closed in Base form.

Of course we don't know how high this is.

Now the real question, does he have any way around her regen?

@Gargoyle

Maybe this.

• Blue Flare Breath: Breathes searing sapphiric flames; can "burn" away the texture map (skin) of Digimon targets, exposing their wire-frame (bones), and even their entire essence is burned away.

I mean, I have to equalized speed due to the fact that Ryuko is at least Mach 4500+ while Coredramon's reactions, attack and combat speed is Mach 5600+. Plus, this is just his casual flame breath anyway.

Tbh for me this comes down to how strong as a 6-B Ryüko is. If she is a low end, Coredramon probably has the time to use BFB, otherwise she probably wins

Kaltias said:
Tbh for me this comes down to how strong as a 6-B Ryüko is. If she is a low end, Coredramon probably has the time to use BFB, otherwise she probably wins
Should I equalize speed?

Ryüko is faaaar faster than this feat though, it was made by her 7-C self

Well she is faster than Nui who blitzed her Mach 4500 self and the difference between 4500 and 5600 is just a 25%.

Also EoS base is>>>>>>>>>True Life Fiber Synchronize

Well she lacks a "+" in her Country Tier so even if she's higher, she won't one-shot, giving Coredramon multiple chances to hit her. I'll equalize speed since this speed stuff is confusing.

Gargoyle One said:
What's overwrite?
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.

@Dragon I know, but 6-B is a tier big enough for one-shot to happen regardless, that's why I want to be sure.

Overwrite won't do too much against someone who use something you can't adapt to (aka brute force)

This Ryüko has everything but shapeshifting, reactive evolution, attack reflection and absorption iirc

"Overwrite won't do too much against someone who use something you can't adapt to (aka brute force)"

Overwrite isn't simply adaption y'know. It's really powerful stat amping as well.

Yes but this stat amping can make a Champion Digimon strong enough to fight a Mega. ovo

Probably should've waited until Cyber Sleuth 2 before using Coredramon. He's getting new abilities in that game. ovo

Yeah, no ain't going that far. Would THE DOG be a better opponent? ovo

By getting damaged, which she can tank due to her regen.

Voting Ryuko via regen and stat ailing overtime.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh cool, a single attack out of a bunch.
A single attack that is his common flame....That flame breath is his natural fire... So all his flames gain this effect.

He will be tier 2 because that's the destiny of every Digimon profile

As I said previously, it comes down to the one with the edge in raw power because Coredramon can win via BFB, but Ryüko can survive everything else, and it depends if he can take her hits easily or not

Gargoyle One said:
And that's only if it kills her.
It would...It destroys her essence, which includes everything about her. Her mind, body and soul.

Kaltias said:
He will be tier 2 because that's the destiny of every Digimon profile
As I said previously, it comes down to the one with the edge in raw power because Coredramon can win via BFB, but Ryüko can survive everything else, and it depends if he can take her hits easily or not
You joke about that, but a main character has a Green Coredramon as one of his main Digimon. ovo

Back