• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Core Area Warriors CTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" is more accurate or "Passively reduces an opponent's stamina by two-thirds" is most accurate if we're going by literal game mechanic.
Dominodalek:

What do you think about this suggestion?

"Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" seems like a more neutral way of putting it than "reduces an opponent's stamina to 1", outside of a game environment.

To be honest, the 1 value outside of gameplay mean reduce opponent stamina to the point they can't do anything except standing, but because we don't have any other way on wording so we copy the description of the skill itself to the profile. And the stamina bar is just like any game, balancing purpose, evidence is even the like of Androids who have limitless stamina still have stamina bar while actually they should not have stamina bar as their stamina is limitless

Okay. I don't think that "reduces an opponent's stamina to 1" is a good way of putting it though.

"Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" seems like a more neutral way of putting it than "reduces an opponent's stamina to 1", outside of a game environment.
I disagree, there are hundreds of abilities that all reduce Stamina in the same general way, whereas this one is distinct in explicitly reducing the value to 1. Simply saying it "passively reduces" the Stamina completely misrepresents the effect of the ability.

Okay. I don't think that "reduces an opponent's stamina to 1" is a good way of putting it though.
The wording could perhaps be altered, but the point is that the affected character is left with the absolute bare minimum.

I do not see a literal problem is how the skill works reduces you to one that is like only being able to breathe helplessly

We just need to reword the sentence to "nearly completely diminishes an opponent's stamina" or somesuch instead, to move away from game terms.

Okay, i'm done editting, you should check any error (like grammar error) and lock them. This thread should be left open for a while to see if anything new appear
Hey Viet
I haven't checked as yet so I'll ask you

Did you add the transformation (can transform allies) to cumber's super Saiyan key and the Passive Energy Manipulation to the golden oozaru key?

Dimensional Domain passively diminishes an opponent's stamina to bare minimum

Seems alright 👍👍👍

Can somebody else check and correct the grammar please?

Thank you. Should I lock the pages and this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back