• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Core Area Warriors CTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and cumber
I already made stat justifications or cumber in the OP
I might need to make some Hearts as well
And then there is the idea of creating a mini physiology page for angelic physiology and those it would apply to
Cumber only need key/tag. While Hearts is the same we need more complex layer of key/tab or rather it is key/tab inside a key/tab

I opened the pages, yes. Tell me here when you are done.

Hearts Abilities Summary

All abilities that are currently in Hearts' Base/Super Hearts Key should be transferred to the new Base Key that will be implemented and all of the abilities that are currently in Hearts' Ultimate Godslayer Hearts Key can remain as is.

Base Hearts Key:
Durability Negation
Damage Boost: (can increase the damage output of his attacks by multiple times)
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks)
Damage Reduction Negation: (can negate an opponents' damage reduction ability)
Statistics Reduction: (can reduce an opponents statistics)
Passive Recovery: (can recovery stamina)
Energy Reduction: (can reduce an opponents' energy)
Passive Stamina Reduction which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Probability Manipulation: (can increase the chances of their attacks succeeding and their opponents attacks failing
Passive Probability Manipulation Negation: (can negate the opponents ability to affect probability)

Dimensional Travel
Clairvoyance: (through the use of his Cosmic Cube, he can display events happening in other universes)
Gravity Manipulation: (Hearts is able to manipulate and amplify the gravitational force around himself and others)
Matter Manipulation: (can reduce all things within his cubes, even entire celestial bodies, to nothing)
BFR: (can send beings to other universes)
Barrier Creation
Paralysis Inducement
Non-Physical Interaction
Shockwave Generation
Analytical Prediction

Resistance to:
Extreme Heat, Time Stop, Corruption, Morality Manipulation and Madness Manipulation

Super Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Base Form Significantly Enhanced, now including

Passive Statistics Reduction
Damage Reduction Reduction: (can reduce the effectiveness of an opponent's damage reduction ability)
Passive Statistics Amplification: (can reduce their opponents statistics)
Transformation: (can make allies Transform)
Energy Manipulation

Greater Gravity Manipulation

Ultimate Godslayer Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Super Form Immensely Enhanced, now including

Passive Energy Absorption: (can drain and absorb an opponents' energy)
BFR: (across planets)
Passive Damage Boost Negation: (can negate an opponents' ability to increase their damage output)
Passive Statistics Stealing: (can steal their opponent's statistics)

Resistance to:
Status Effect Inducement Resistance

Weapon Creation
Vibration Manipulation
Explosion Manipulation
Even Greater Gravity Manipulation
Danmaku
Greater Matter Manipulation
Greater Telekinesis

Powers Obtained via Universe Seed
Corruption, Madness Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation, Space-Time Manipulation

Resistances:
God Ki Resistances (the resistances associated with God Ki in DBH)
Possible EE and Void Manipulation

New Space-Time War Saga Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Super Form Significantly Enhanced (Hearts doesn't have the Universe Seed anymore), now including

Limited Explosion Manipulation: (via Dragon Fist)
Passive Energy Absorption (can drain and absorb an opponents' energy with 2 Allies)
Danmaku
Statistics Reduction Negation: (can negate his opponents' abilities to reduce his statistics)
Greater Passive Statistics Reduction: (can reduce an opponents statistics to 1 permanently with 2 allies)
Passive Power Nullification: (can prevent the activation of techniques/abilities)

Angelic Physiology
(I'm wondering now if we should make a mini physiology page for this, because it would be applicable for many characters across the entire Dragon Ball verse)

Immortality (Types 1 and 7): Hearts is already dead and thus he scales to other deceased characters who will live on forever in the afterlife
Immortality (Type 5): Deceased characters will always regenerate completely as long they are in the afterworld, which Hearts can move too and from. Even if they are destroyed in the mortal realm, their souls will be sent back to the afterlife where they will completely regenerate. Only the destruction of their bodies along with their souls will prevent them from returning.
Self Sustenance (All Types)

Resistance to:
Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation and Disease Manipulation
@Dominodalek

Does this seem fine to you?

Okay. It can probably be applied then.
Please excuse me Ant
I am aware that you have just recently taken down a dragon ball physiology page which you were completely right to do
The thing is that a few others and I were discussing the physiology which had previously been mentioned in the OP and agreed upon by all the members involved and even a few characters it would be applicable to...

While we had discussed it and come to an agreement, it was wrong to post it up without running it by you and other knowledgeable staff members first and getting your seal of approval

So now I'm coming here to apologize and also to discuss this matter further with you if you are open and available for discussion

Okay. No problem.

A new separate discussion thread would be better though.

Okay. Link to it here when you are done.

Here's the link
So Ant, this is what was ultimately decided

The physiology page was deemed unnecessary because of lack of abilities BUT the abilities themselves would stay intact and be added to all deceased characters

This would Include the Likes of heroes characters like Hearts
Other series characters like SS Gogeta (Toei)
And it would be an OPTIONAL additional ability for characters WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY DIED AND FOUGHT AS DEAD WARRIORS
E.G: Pre-Revival Buu Saga Goku, so Goku (Dragon Ball Z and Toei) would gain these abilities, but could only specifically use them if a deceased variant of him is being used.

I wonder if I should wait for Viet to be done with Hearts, before moving on to adding Angel Physiology to other qualifiable characters

I wonder if I should wait for Viet to be done with Hearts, before moving on to adding Angel Physiology to other qualifiable characters
Should be, i will work on his profile "tomorrow according to my country time zone", a big thank to Dominodalek for helping with tabber though. Now i need to sleep for tomorrow working ^^

Okay. No problem. Tell me in this thread instead of my message wall.

Okay, hold the phone:
God Ki Resistances: The universe seed is divine in nature and would have collected and harnessed lots of Divine Energy
Corruption, Madness and Morality Manipulation and Resistance: The universe seed would have harnessed Cumber's Evil Ki as well
Reality Warping/Creation/Space-Time Manipulation: The universe seed should have the same applications as the Universe Tree which was used to create a new time-space

A) Even if the Universe Seed did collect God Ki specifically, and not just energy in general, there's no reason why Hearts would have gained God Ki himself.
B) No evidence of this.
C) Ignoring that the Universe Tree needed a massive amount of additional power to do those things, again there's no reason why Hearts would have got them.

Okay, hold the phone:
God Ki Resistances: The universe seed is divine in nature and would have collected and harnessed lots of Divine Energy
Corruption, Madness and Morality Manipulation and Resistance: The universe seed would have harnessed Cumber's Evil Ki as well
Reality Warping/Creation/Space-Time Manipulation: The universe seed should have the same applications as the Universe Tree which was used to create a new time-space

A) Even if the Universe Seed did collect God Ki specifically, and not just energy in general, there's no reason why Hearts would have gained God Ki himself.
B) No evidence of this.
C) Ignoring that the Universe Tree needed a massive amount of additional power to do those things, again there's no reason why Hearts would have got them.
Alright
I'll edit those out

I do have an issue with Dimensional Domain.

"Passively setting an opponent's stamina to 1" Is not in anyway an accurate description.

Firstly, "setting an opponent's stamina to 1" doesn't make any sense. 1 what? 1 percent? 1 unit? etc.

Secondly, in the game the players have three stamina bars. Dimensional Domain brings the stamina bars from three to one. That's reducing stamina to a third. Not to one.

"Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" is more accurate or "Passively reduces an opponent's stamina by two-thirds" is most accurate if we're going by literal game mechanic.

"Passively setting an opponent's stamina to 1" Is not in anyway an accurate description.

Firstly, "setting an opponent's stamina to 1" doesn't make any sense. 1 what? 1 percent? 1 unit? etc.

Secondly, in the game the players have three stamina bars. Dimensional Domain brings the stamina bars from three to one. That's reducing stamina to a third. Not to one.

"Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" is more accurate or "Passively reduces an opponent's stamina by two-thirds" is most accurate if we're going by literal game mechanic.
Game mechanic force all character to have stamina bar for balance reason or limitless stamina character can't be defeated without Dimensional Domain, or like Krillin can damage the like of Beerus and Mechikabura which make no sense normally, so you argument is pointless when you try to apply literal game mechanic to this. And DD set stamina to 1 is literally how it work and it passive because it immediately active the moment the battle start

Amm...
I don't think here is the place to be discussing that right now
Maybe in another thread/ versus thread perhaps
Passively setting an opponent's stamina to 1" Is not in anyway an accurate description.
That's literally how it works
Any value/measurement of stamina, it sets that to 1
Bars are game mechanics, they do not IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM play apart on Wiki VS (btw it's more than 3 bars actually)
Passively reduces an opponent's stamina" is more accurate or "Passively reduces an opponent's stamina by two-thirds" is most accurate if we're going by literal game mechanic.
You do know that Bars are just gameplay representation of stamina for balancing purposes right?

It doesn't reduce your stamina
It sets out to the value of 1 passively and instantly [and continuously I believe]

Let me give an analogy...for DD. It doesn't reduce Stamina....it reduces Stamina Limit itself.
Say you have .... you have 29+1 Live Round Colt M4A1Automatic .....
DD will not reduce the bullets in the magazine....its literally erases the magazine and only leaves a single Blank in the chamber and turns your gun to single shot bolt action rifle.....jammed at that.
Lmao.....

It doesn't reduce your stamina
It sets out to the value of 1 passively and instantly [and continuously I believe]

players can increase their stamina on their own turn after its been reduced, it doesn’t stay the same

You do know that Bars are just gameplay representation of stamina for balancing purposes right?

you got the “1” from the game mechanic that there is only 1 bar left and the text description . If game mechanics are not going to be considered, why do yall insist on the 1 then?

Last edited:
players can increase their stamina on their own turn after its been reduced, it doesn’t stay the same
That is true, but Dimensional Domain can activate repeatedly as long as the user is fighting.

you got the “1” from the game mechanic that there is only 1 bar left and the text description . If game mechanics are not going to be considered, why do yall insist on the 1 then?
Dimensional Domain does not reduce Stamina to 1 bar, it reduces it to a value of 1, which is much less than a bar can contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back