• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Core Area Warriors CTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumber 6B's "At the beginning of the battle, it will never be too tight" means he can't be stunned.

Explanations for certain types of ability: "All Change" is a type of transformation ability where instead of having characters transform individually, they all transform at the same time, and then do a fancy combined attack. "Diffuse Energy Wave" is Danmaku, it's basically that attack Krillin used on the Saibamen where he split an energy wave into a bunch of blasts.

I'm not really good at the card cause i need his official translation before converting them into things that fit VSBW abilities, so what Domino acccept is fine, i will look further to translating them into VSBW abilities
So at first i will give my thought on abilities come from manga or other source than the cards. While i agree with most, i still disagree with:
1. Cumber's Limited Electricity Manip, it is just like normal SSJ3, the intense power cause some spark appear on user aura, so no it is not like they truly manip electricity at all; and Stats Amp is a no, it is just a byproduct of his usage with his Ki and make a tail out of it, it should be Energy Manipulation (i will handle this part when edit the profile).
2. Hearts, what the hell is the Less Stamina Usage delete this shit 0.0 or Deleto Blue will come after you 0.0. Hearts Ultimate Godslayer Resistance to EE and Void Manip should be Possibly rather than a solid rating. Natural Weaponry/Weapon Creation/Magic Materialization, what the.................nuke this, only Weapon Creation stay (but i doubt some green orbs can be considered as weapon 0.0).
While the rest look fine, but need to fix them when apply the change to profile, before that someone should deal with making key/tag for those Cumber and Hearts profile when those get unlocked
Also i research Counter Rush again, i think it should be Probability Manip because it make the dodge 100% happen and you have 100% success when counter attack immediately after, so Probability Manipulation is not far-fetched for it

Cumber 6B's "At the beginning of the battle, it will never be too tight" means he can't be stunned.

Explanations for certain types of ability: "All Change" is a type of transformation ability where instead of having characters transform individually, they all transform at the same time, and then do a fancy combined attack. "Diffuse Energy Wave" is Danmaku, it's basically that attack Krillin used on the Saibamen where he split an energy wave into a bunch of blasts.
Gotcha
Will make necessary edits 👌
I'm not really good at the card cause i need his official translation before converting them into things that fit VSBW abilities, so what Domino acccept is fine, i will look further to translating them into VSBW abilities
Sure
So at first i will give my thought on abilities come from manga or other source than the cards. While i agree with most, i still disagree with:
1. Cumber's Limited Electricity Manip, it is just like normal SSJ3, the intense power cause some spark appear on user aura, so no it is not like they truly manip electricity at all;
That seems fair, I was more other scaling it to how Goku weaponize his electricity against Janemba

and Stats Amp is a no, it is just a byproduct of his usage with his Ki and make a tail out of it, it should be Energy Manipulation (i will handle this part when edit the profile).
Alright then 👌
2. Hearts, what the hell is the Less Stamina Usage delete this shit 0.0 or Deleto Blue will come after you 0.0.
#savage 😆🔥
Hearts Ultimate Godslayer Resistance to EE and Void Manip should be Possibly rather than a solid rating
I suppose that works
Natural Weaponry/Weapon Creation/Magic Materialization, what the.................nuke this, only Weapon Creation stay (but i doubt some green orbs can be considered as weapon 0.0).
Tsb are considered as Weapons 🙃
While the rest look fine, but need to fix them when apply the change to profile, before that someone should deal with making key/tag for those Cumber and Hearts profile when those get unlocked
Gotcha 👍
Also i research Counter Rush again, i think it should be Probability Manip because it make the dodge 100% happen and you have 100% success when counter attack immediately after, so Probability Manipulation is not far-fetched for it
Interesting Analysis 🧐

My two cents .
1-First cent, what you and shadow and veit agreed with I agree [I am not a simp I promise ]
2- as for counter rush, it looks like 100% probability hax [guaranteed and your probability manipulation or negation can't do shit to it so take that] and I propose minor or limited resistance to probability manipulation and negation since those two abilities can't influence the counter rush, meaning no matter what you do with your probability hax the dodge and attack will happen [if you want something crazy, give it fate hax, plot hax ,supernatural luck 👀👀]
But that's just moi analysis

Cumber Ability Summaries

All the current abilities and resistances that are currently on cumber's profile should be transferred to the Restricted Form Key, with the only exceptions being:
Large Size (Type 1), Breath Attack, Fire Breath (should be placed in Golden Great Ape Key)
His current reasoning for sealing resistance should be placed in his Base Key
Transformation (Should be placed in Base Key, he can't transformed while restricted)
Resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation (Should be placed in Super Saiyan Keys)

I've taken time to give explanation to those abilities and resistances that might need explaining

Restricted Form:
Damage Boost (can increase the damage output of his attacks by multiple times)
Statistics Reduction (can reduce his opponents statistics)
Energy Reduction (can reduce his opponents energy, even to a value of zero)
Passive Recovery (can recover stamina)
Passive Probability Manipulation (can increase the chances of his attacks succeeding and his opponents attacks failing)
Dimensional Domain (can passively set opponents stamina to 1)

Resistance:
Status Effect Inducement (can resist being stunned)

Madness Manipulation (his Evil Aura can cause an opponent's mind to snap)
Morality Manipulation (his Evil Aura fills a person's heart and mind with Evil)
Shockwave Generation
Non-Physical Interaction

Resistances:
Sealing (Broke out of Magical seals placed on him)
Corruption, Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation & Extreme Heat

Base Form:
All abilities in Restricted Form Greatly Enhanced, now including

Passive Stamina Reduction which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Passive Energy Reduction
Passive Statistics Reduction
Passive Damage Boost
Passive Statistics Amplification (can increase his own statistics)
Damage Reduction Reduction (can reduce the effectiveness of an opponent's damage reduction ability)
Statistics Stealing
(can steal an opponents statistics)
BFR (across planets)

Enhanced Corruption, Madness Manipulation and Morality Manipulation with Limited Resistance Bypassing (can overwhelm an opponents resistance by subjecting them to large/continuous amounts of Evil Ki)
Danmaku
Paralysis Inducement (his Evil Ki can bind opponents and restrict their movements)
Resistance to Resistance Bypassing Corruption, Madness Manipulation and Morality Manipulation
Radiation Manipulation/Energy Manipulation (Cumber's power ball can create Blutz Waves which turns Saiyans into Great Apes)
Energy Manipulation (can create a tail made out of Evil Ki)

Super Saiyan Forms:
All abilities in Base Form Significantly Enhanced, now including

Greater Statistics Reduction: (can permanently set his opponents statistics to 1 when facing multiple opponents)
Energy Manipulation: (can use technique's and abilities regardless of how much energy he has)
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks)
Transformation: (can make allies transform and amplify their statistics)

Energy Absorption: (can consume Ki/Energy attacks with his Evil Ki)

Golden Great Ape Form:
All abilities in Super Saiyan Forms Significantly Enhanced, now including

Passive Energy Manipulation

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you. Is setting opponent's statistics to 1 genuinely legitimate though?

Okay. Thank you. Is setting opponent's statistics to 1 genuinely legitimate though?
Thanks
Keep in mind though that I still have the other members to do,
I only stopped there because I was tired and now I gotta go ready to be somewhere

But when I return I'll continue with the others

I can't really tackle the OP with this lengthy summaries, but Dominodalek is someone I trust with OP's like this for DBH.

Looks good to me.

EDIT: Actually, here's something I didn't notice that I should probably point out given its significance - Cumber's ability that sets stats to 1 only works on groups of three or more.

Okay. We should probably ignore that ability then.

Well, it seems too gameplay specific.
It's more over like a condition under which it can be activated

Many verses in general have Characters that can use abilities under certain circumstances/conditions so I don't really see why this case is any different

Okay. I suppose that it can probably be added then.

Kamioren Abilities Summary

All the current abilities and resistances that are currently on Kamioren's profile should be fine to stay, except of course for:
Type 1 Large Size and Breath Attack and However with an increase in power also comes with increased aggression, rage and animalistic behavior (should all be in the ultimate form key)

Abilities gained from Kamin and Oren individually and Kamioren own abilities to be added to Base Key:
Passive Statistics Stealing (can steal their opponent's statistics)
Life Force Absorption (can draw out and absorb an opponents' life energy, which they can then use to heal themselves)
Damage Boost (can increase the damage output of his attacks by multiple times)
Passive Recovery (can recovery stamina and can also boost the rate of recover with 2 allies)
Probability Manipulation (can increase the chances of their attacks succeeding and their opponents attacks failing)
Passive Statistics Amplification (can increase their statistics)
Statistics Reduction (can reduce their opponents statistics)
Passive Stamina Reduction which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
Energy Reduction (can reduce their opponents' energy)
Energy Absorption (can steal and absorb their opponents' Energy)
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks and even prevent taking damage beyond a certain point)
Durability Negation
Damage Reduction Negation (can negate an opponents' damage reduction ability)

Dimensional Travel
Inorganic Physiology Type 2
Shockwave Generation
Minor Biological Manipulation (Possesses the special ability to transform the host fully into a Tuffle hybrid)
Non Physical Interaction

Still not sure what this so I'll list out my thoughts on what it could possibly be:
Energy Manipulation or Matter Manipulation or Self Transmutation or Non Corporeal or something: (Can transform themselves into energy particles)

Resistance to:
Corruption, Stamina Reduction, Morality Manipulation and Madness Manipulation, Extreme Heat, Soul Manipulation (Inorganic Physiology Type 2 covers the reason as to why)

Ultimate Kamioren Abilities:

All previous abilities in Base Form Immensely Enhanced, now including

Energy Manipulation
Passive Life Force Drain (can drain an opponents' life force)
Passive Damage Boost Negation (can negate an opponents' damage boost ability)

Resistance to:
Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation

Last edited:
Lagss Abilities Summary

Nothing much about her profile needs changing or modifying so... Let's just add everything on what's already there

Damage Reduction Reduction: (can reduce the effectiveness of an opponent's damage reduction ability)
Probability Manipulation: (can increase the chances of their attacks succeeding and their opponents attacks failing)
Passive Statistics Reduction: (can reduce their opponents statistics, even to 1)
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks, even up to 90%)
Damage Boost: (can increase the damage output of his attacks by multiple times)
Energy Reduction: (can reduce their opponents' energy)
Passive Recovery: (can recovery stamina)
Passive Statistics Amplification: (can increase their statistics)

Dimensional Travel
Telekinesis
Matter Manipulation & Transmutation: (She has the ability to manipulate condense particles of sand and stone in the atmosphere/area to form glass anywhere which she can use to turn anything organic or inorganic into glass, forge glass instantly at any moment and and even rewrite a persons atomic structure into that of glass)
Non Physical Interaction
Inorganic Physiology Type 1
Shockwave Generation
Regeneration Negation (Mid Godly):

Resistance to
Extreme Heat, Corruption, Morality Manipulation and Madness Manipulation

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks. It can probably be applied then.

Is somebody willing to write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all the pages that I need to unlock, so my automated script can handle it?

I'm really busy and close to night, someone should do the editting, remember to make key/tag for Hearts and Cumber, after i finish my work i will finalize those profiles. Thank everyone in advance

Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing willing to handle the editing?

Hearts Abilities Summary

All abilities that are currently in Hearts' Base/Super Hearts Key should be transferred to the new Base Key that will be implemented and all of the abilities that are currently in Hearts' Ultimate Godslayer Hearts Key can remain as is.

Base Hearts Key:
Durability Negation
Damage Boost: (can increase the damage output of his attacks by multiple times)
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks)
Damage Reduction Negation: (can negate an opponents' damage reduction ability)
Statistics Reduction: (can reduce an opponents statistics)
Passive Recovery: (can recovery stamina)
Energy Reduction: (can reduce an opponents' energy)
Passive Probability Manipulation: (can increase the chances of their attacks succeeding and their opponents attacks failing
Passive Probability Manipulation Negation: (can negate the opponents ability to affect probability)

Dimensional Travel
Clairvoyance: (through the use of his Cosmic Cube, he can display events happening in other universes)
Gravity Manipulation: (Hearts is able to manipulate and amplify the gravitational force around himself and others)
Matter Manipulation: (can reduce all things within his cubes, even entire celestial bodies, to nothing)
BFR: (can send beings to other universes)
Barrier Creation
Paralysis Inducement
Non-Physical Interaction
Shockwave Generation
Analytical Prediction

Resistance to:
Extreme Heat, Time Stop, Corruption, Morality Manipulation and Madness Manipulation

Super Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Base Form Significantly Enhanced, now including

Passive Statistics Reduction
Damage Reduction Reduction: (can reduce the effectiveness of an opponent's damage reduction ability)
Passive Statistics Amplification: (can reduce their opponents statistics)
Transformation: (can make allies Transform)
Energy Manipulation

Greater Gravity Manipulation

Ultimate Godslayer Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Super Form Immensely Enhanced, now including

Passive Energy Absorption: (can drain and absorb an opponents' energy)
BFR: (across planets)
Passive Damage Boost Negation: (can negate an opponents' ability to increase their damage output)
Passive Statistics Stealing: (can steal their opponent's statistics)

Resistance to:
Status Effect Inducement Resistance

Weapon Creation
Vibration Manipulation
Explosion Manipulation
Even Greater Gravity Manipulation
Danmaku
Greater Matter Manipulation
Greater Telekinesis

Resistances:
Possible EE and Void Manipulation

New Space-Time War Saga Hearts Key:

All previous abilities in Super Form Significantly Enhanced (Hearts doesn't have the Universe Seed anymore), now including

Limited Explosion Manipulation: (via Dragon Fist)
Passive Energy Absorption (can drain and absorb an opponents' energy with 2 Allies)
Danmaku
Statistics Reduction Negation: (can negate his opponents' abilities to reduce his statistics)
Greater Passive Statistics Reduction: (can reduce an opponents statistics to 1 permanently with 2 allies)
Passive Power Nullification: (can prevent the activation of techniques/abilities)

Angelic Physiology
(I'm wondering now if we should make a mini physiology page for this, because it would be applicable for many characters across the entire Dragon Ball verse)

Immortality (Types 1 and 7): Hearts is already dead and thus he scales to other deceased characters who will live on forever in the afterlife
Immortality (Type 5): Deceased characters will always regenerate completely as long they are in the afterworld, which Hearts can move too and from. Even if they are destroyed in the mortal realm, their souls will be sent back to the afterlife where they will completely regenerate. Only the destruction of their bodies along with their souls will prevent them from returning.
Self Sustenance (All Types)

Resistance to:
Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation and Disease Manipulation

Last edited:
Look like Hearts need actual reorganized with his profiles
Him and cumber
I already made stat justifications or cumber in the OP
I might need to make some Hearts as well
And then there is the idea of creating a mini physiology page for angelic physiology and those it would apply to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back