• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can, but I doubt he can do it before Kirby closes the range and one shoots, but who cares, vs matches don't matter until the forum move

To put it simply: Kirby is way faster than Metal Sonic, and even leaving speed aside Metal can't even scratch Kirby.

In the OP (The message where you have the images of Metal and Kirby) there should be 2 buttons at the bottom right corner, one that says Quote and other that says More.

Eh, you could request a staff member if you feel like it but the forum move means that you can do whatever you want with this thread.

Rodri "Dante" said:
In the OP (The message where you have the images of Metal and Kirby) there should be 2 buttons at the bottom right corner, one that says Quote and other that says More.
Aren't staff against regular members closing threads on their own?

BTW, I just noticed that since you didn't specify which key of Metal Sonic is being used, this is Kirby vs Metal Overlord.

Of course, Kirby it's still ~93545471.6 times faster.

Kirby Stomps

I disagree on 4-A Metal Overlord (he should be Dwarf Star Level+) anyways,Kirby wins because he's faster and has way better hax

He doesn't scale to the Eplicpse cannon, but from the FEB, also off-topic and necro, again
and no,Normal Super forms and overlord doenst scale to the FEB,because that weapon outclasses both. the excuse of "eggman still seeking and why would he want something weaker?" doenst make sense,as he would still seek for them because of their powers,which most of eggman's creations doesnt have like teleportation and time stop

Bad arguments that i myself have refuted back on the original 4-A thread, I am not going to bother doing here because it's off topic and on a necro thread

Bad arguments that i myself have refuted back on the original 4-A thread, I am not going to bother doing here because it's off topic and on a necro thread
how is it a bad argument? the excuse of 4-A Super Forms dont make sense
because eggman would still want them even if they are weaker

also the "he's stronger than anything i could think of" was referring at THAT time,so he scales to the Eclipse Cannon,Dwarf Star Level

Do not make three consecutive posts, just edit your original one

And I said bad argument because this exact point was already refuted by me in the original thread

Anyways what Gilad said, now stop necroing a old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back