• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Thunder McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respects

(Disney's supposedly bloodlusted legal department met its match.)

We have ************* W.D. Gaster(who we don't know his actual appearance) who also never attacked nor showed his power and yet there's a ******* profile for him.

Listentomyrhytm said:
We have ************* W.D. Gaster(who we don't know his actual appearance) who also never attacked nor showed his power and yet there's a ******* profile for him.
We don't even know what he is (How do we know if Gaster is their name? Or if the figure in the room is them? It seems like there's way too many unknowns for him to have a profile)

If Cool Cat was deleted for such reasons, we should also should delete chars who have no feats at all but have "comparable to" on their profiles. We should also delete W. D. Gaster.

GoCommitDi said:
I'm serious by the way, as much as i love lazytown, I cannot even remember an instance where sportacus has hurt robbie, and besides the show only has one 7-B feat but sportacus and robbie's profiles make it seem like 7-B feats are common

Stephanie's profile is also very sketchy and just shows even more lazytown is not a combat oriented series

It was said in-game that the figure in that room's name is Gaster? And that he was omnipresent and non-existent?

Soupywolf5 said:
It was said in-game that the figure in that room's name is Gaster?
No, all we have is that the figure in the room is Mysteryman. Nothing else. The game files suggest nothing else, not even ingame dialogue.

Soupywolf5 said:
It was said in-game that the figure in that room's name is Gaster? And that he was omnipresent and non-existent?
Yes and yes. The nonexistent part comes from the fact that he was vanished from the world but seemingly still exists as pieces of himself through out the multiverse

Listentomyrhytm said:
Soupywolf5 said:
It was said in-game that the figure in that room's name is Gaster?
No, all we have is that the figure in the room is Mysteryman. Nothing else. The game files suggest nothing else, not even ingame dialogue.
Yes, it was. One of his subordinates literally states his name in game

GoCommitDi said:
GoCommitDi said:
I'm serious by the way, as much as i love lazytown, I cannot even remember an instance where sportacus has hurt robbie, and besides the show only has one 7-B feat but sportacus and robbie's profiles make it seem like 7-B feats are common
Stephanie's profile is also very sketchy and just shows even more lazytown is not a combat oriented series
Is nobody gonna talk about this?

Stephanie's profile has several grammatical errors, along with its reasoning of "she's comparable to angered Stingy" making absolutely no sense, since we have no idea why this makes her 9-B. Also, "at least 9-C to 9-B" sounds like a formatting error.

She should be deleted. If not, we have every reason to get Cool Cat's profile restored. Come to think of it, we have every reason anyways.

I just realized that an official Undertale card shows Mysteryman and labels him as "Gaster". The picture doesn't need to be removed.

also as someone else said in another thread, why is stephanie stronger than stingy "later in the series"? lazytown doesn't have continuity at all

I love how you took it out of context and overly simplified it, it was not that the character wasn't combat oriented, it was because he didn't belong to a combat focused series AND didn't have a single superhuman or hell, peak human characteristic. If there are "exceptions" to this in the wiki, then those are mistakes that need to be fixed.

Also if Stephanie doesn't have anything like that, then yeah, she should get nuked too, hell take this up to Profile Deletion Thread.

And if Sportacus does have sketchy statistics he'd be deleted too or at least downgraded (we can use KE calcs from his superhuman speed as better and more reliable methods of measuring up AP I reckon)

Btw i think Gaster is heavily restricted to use or something, he definitely exists in the game as word of mouth, and on a technical basis has hax, but as far as I remember he had a discussion of being deleted a while back, so you can reargue it or whatever

Zark2099 said:
I love how you took it out of context, it was not that the character wasn't combat oriented, it was because he didn't belong to a combat focused series AND didn't have a single superhuman or hell, peak human characteristic.
Cool Cat has a subsonic reaction feat though

BigSmoke4269 said:
Sportacus doesn't physically fight Robbie, though. He foils his plans, yes, but he doesn't physically fight him.
Although one time he fought him with a sword in the episode where You Are A Pirate is in it! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back