• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Thunder McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Cool Cat's best feat when trying to not get someone to do something that would be horrible? I feel like there's something missing to him...

Oh, nice! I mean, a school shooter is WAY more dangerous and harder to convince not to do it than someone who is suicidal, so Cool Cat's convincing should have effect on McQueen from my perspective.

Madotsuki24 said:
Oh, nice! I mean, a school shooter is WAY more dangerous and harder to convince not to do it than someone who is suicidal, so Cool Cat's convincing should have effect on McQueen from my perspective.
I think you underestimate Thunder's desire to die. Also, the school shooter's mind will be nothing like Thunder's situation.

if you know how derek savage is like, we may as well put it on hold forever since none of us know when the movie will be released, and he loves to delay his movies a lot

McQueen is comically depressed, nothing can realistically stop him from suicide, also like I said, McQueen might not consider Cool Cat someone worth dying alongside of

Redite250 said:
McQueen is comically depressed, nothing can realistically stop him from suicide, also like I said, McQueen might not consider Cool Cat someone worth dying alongside of
This seems like a valid point.

Redite250 said:
I don't think this is a thing. Nearly anyone could have interacted with Thunder after he lost his mind disc. It was just Ermes' luck that she waa the first to do so and hence got targetted.

And Saitama is "comically" able to kill characters with one punch. Just because something is a "joke" or "gag" doesn't make it infinite.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
I think you underestimate Thunder's desire to die. Also, the school shooter's mind will be nothing like Thunder's situation.
Are you saying that committing suicide would be worse to stop than a freaking school shooter?!? Please explain...

I'm just saying McQueen's not realistically suicidal, as in trying to get him to want to live makes him want to die even more. I'm not saying he has infinite depressio or something

McQueen kills himself

He doesn't want to die with Cool Cat (why would he)

He draws someone else into death

Cool Cat wins

BigSmoke4269 said:
McQueen kills himself
He doesn't want to die with Cool Cat (why would he)

He draws someone else into death

Cool Cat wins
What part of this is a fight? SBA says McQueen would try to attack CC if he doesn't want to kill himself.

Pretty sure he wants to die anyways, and if Cool Cat wants to kill Thunder, he'll realize he's depressed and push him further towards suicide.

If McQueen attacks him... Yeah, that's self-defense.

Also, if McQueen doesn't want to die alongside cool cat, he would try to fight him because of SBA.

I'll extend this

Cool Cat tries to talk McQueen out of suicide

He fails miserably and only makes McQueen more suicidal

McQueen kills himself

Why tf would he want to die with Cool Cat

He drags someone else into death

Cool Cat wins (although he didn't really want to)

Sorry, I made a mistake commenting on that because of you posting it at the exact same time... Can you delete that last message so I delete my last message please?

BigSmoke4269 said:
I'll extend this
Cool Cat tries to talk McQueen out of suicide

He fails miserably and only makes McQueen more suicidal

McQueen kills himself

Why tf would he want to die with Cool Cat

He drags someone else into death

Cool Cat wins (although he didn't really want to)
If McQueen dies CC dies too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back