• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Thunder McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigSmoke4269 said:
However, McQueen is physically superior to Cool Cat (albeit less skilled).
I mean, an average powered human being can hurt an athlete if powerful enough, so it at least should do some effect...

this is the same guy who tells children to not be a bully even though he said butch has no friends, told a kid to look both ways before crossing a street but then ignored his own advice precisely 2 minutes later, told mariah to not open texts from strangers only to open an email from butch the bully disguised as someone else, and tells children to be courteous even though he basically says bullies are always friendless losers, so really if there's anybody to talk a suicidal person out of their deeds, CC is the last person you'd want

Eh, it's possible. He usually manages to convince bullies to stop their acts on the spot, and in this new movie he's gonna have, there's going to be a school shooter, and you can BET CC is going to solve it with words.

He also made contracts with the russian mafia several times before.

What?!? A school shooter in his next movie?!? Who in their right mind made an entire plot of a school shooter where it's a subject of chaos, death and traumatisation and thought to themselves "Yes, this is a great idea for a kids movie!"?!?

Joaco0902 said:
Eh, it's possible. He usually manages to convince bullies to stop their acts on the spot, and in this new movie he's gonna have, there's going to be a school shooter, and you can BET CC is going to solve it with words.
He also made contracts with the russian mafia several times before.
Also, dealing with the Russian mafia is a very impressive feat, so what reason is there to believe that Cool Cat can't save one person from committing suicide?

Madotsuki24 said:
What?!? A school shooter in his next movie?!? Who in their right mind made an entire plot of a school shooter where it's a subject of chaos, death and traumatisation and thought to themselves "Yes, this is a great idea for a kids movie!"?!?
Derek Savage. That's who.

I did, and I disagree with it. Deals with the russian mafia does not a therapist make, Thunder McQueen has a mental illness, a furry that can stop a few bullies can't do crap to fix it or stop McQueen from killing himself (well, in actuality I don't think McQueen would even want to die alongside cool cat but whatever)

I don't think TMQ can be talked out of committing suicide, not easily at least. His mind disc got accidentally removed due to Whitesnake's shenanigans, so nothing registers for him anymore. He has an extremely short term memory and even if he were to get talked out of it, he'll revert to doing the same thing again.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I don't think TMQ can be talked out of committing suicide, not easily at least. His mind disc got accidentally removed due to Whitesnake's shenanigans, so nothing registers for him anymore. He has an extremely short term memory and even if he were to get talked out of it, he'll revert to doing the same thing again.
Just because there was ONE person who couldn't talk him out of committing suicide, doesn't mean that no one can. A good therapist can make someone better but a bad therapist can easily make someone worse.

If McQueen wouldn't want to die with Cool Cat and it's SBA, then McQueen would win since he would definitely win in a physical fight against Cool Cat.

I believe its physically impossible without feats. Ermes had to knock the HtH Stand disc out of him and return his mind disc for him to stop attempting suicide. All that he can do is remember the one he wishes to die with, and his primal desire which for some reason is committing suicide.

Essentially, counseling won't work if he's not going to register the counselling in his mind for a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back