• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Thunder McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also beep beep, ima stop you, Sportacus literally has Subsonic movement speed and combat speed stated multiple times, and is clearly a superhuman character in the verse.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Then what is it?
Depends on the context, if he dodged a car that was going along a neighborhood road it'll be like, Regular Human to Athletic Human, though even then it is a matter of how much headstart he had on noticing the car and stuff

If the requirements for having a profile are being in a combat oriented series, or having superhuman feats, then I guess it's time to nuke the flatland series

Still not subsonic, it's not like a guy was speeding at 125 kmph across the ******* neighborhood road lol, unless he had a death wish of splattering across concrete

And even then I'd argue he had to be gunning for Cool Cat to even count

Soupywolf5 said:
If the requirements for having a profile are being in a combat oriented series, or having superhuman feats, then I guess it's time to nuke the flatland series
they have bizarro human feats so it counts

Zark2099 said:
Soupywolf5 said:
they have bizarro human feats so it counts
By your logic, the only profile from that verse that can be kept is Spaceland, and even then, that's debatable, as it's literally just a clone of The Human Race.

They're superhumanly weak (you get it, right?), so they still have a value of being indexed in a Vs. Scenario, and do have Lower-Dimensionality hax(i.e. Being unaffected by literally everything), so Actually, the profile you mention have the least value of being categorized, alongside the Sphere

What's the point of even deleting all these profiles, anyways? Just for the sake of deleting them? I mean, if the grammar ******* sucks, the profile will get the wiki sued, or the stats are just straight up wrong, I understand, but why have all these restrictions? Commercials aren't allowed, YouTube personas can't be used, etc. They just sound like meaningless reasons for admins to delete profiles. So what's the point?

I remember there were more, but data characters then got amped to 10-C, so the category is smaller now It's the most exclusive club in town with the hottest chicks

BigSmoke4269 said:
What's the point of even deleting all these profiles, anyways? Just for the sake of deleting them? I mean, if the grammar ******* sucks, the profile will get the wiki sued, or the stats are just straight up wrong, I understand, but why have all these restrictions? Commercials aren't allowed, YouTube personas can't be used, etc. They just sound like meaningless reasons for admins to delete profiles. So what's the point?
This

@BigSmoke Because this wiki isn't a trashcan you can fill with shit you thought was funny a month ago and clog up the forums with.

People do take Vs Debating seriously, no joke, just go over to any Marvel revision it's depressing af to read through, and folks like Ant haven't been working days on end to make the wiki an acceptable Vs Debating scene just so folks can get a chuckle spamming inappropriate characters.

I've seen forums die with crap like this, so don't bother arguing against it

What's wrong with people just making a bunch of threads?

Also, my question was WHY these characters have to be considered inappropriate

Because use your brain.

What else am I supposed to even say there? You're not destroying me here with FACTS & LOGIC, you're being a hypocrite who himself admitted to the ridiculousness of the character in the past but now when the laugh's on him oh no! He was serious in adding a fking meme with no superhuman stats and powers, and belonging to a children's book series. Yeah, right.

Zark2099 said:
Because use your brain.
What else am I supposed to even say there? You're not destroying me here with FACTS & LOGIC, you're being a hypocrite who himself admitted to the ridiculousness of the character in the past but now when the laugh's on him oh no! He was serious in adding a fking meme with no superhuman stats and powers, and belonging to a children's book series. Yeah, right.
Did I say I was serious?

Also, I've already explained to you the criteria a billion fkin times. They either:

A) Belong to a combat oriented verse

or

B) Have at the absolute least Peak Human characteristics

The second criteria is more important than the first, but the first criteria would be used to decipher the eligibility of said characteristics, so...

Reason for this is otherwise you can add literally anything to the wiki, which'll make it seem un-serious, and thus the people who would actually be interested in the damn wiki will not consider it

I hate to flex authority here, but we removed the profile, this match is invalid, I'm closing this thread.

If you you have problems with how we run things, take it up with the Profiles Deletion Thread or suck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back