• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat Revisions

So, since I have been studying Cool Cat for 26 years now, I realized that there has been some misconceptions about Cool Cat's tier. I thought joke battles wiki would do a better job, and while this is by far the best Cool Cat profile, it still has some misconceptions.

1. 1- A lack of Restricted and Unrestricted Key
Alright, so I have no problem with island level and MHS+ Cool Cat, however we have to note that Cool Cat was going against his morals to accomplish this feat. We see in the scene that Cool Cat doesn't look both ways before crossing the street, despite the fact that just a few minutes ago Cool Cat warned that you have to look both ways before crossing the street. This means that Cool Cat ignored his morals in order to accomplish this feat. As such, the MHS+ and island level calcs shouldn't reasonably apply to a normal, restricted Cool Cat. So, how strong is a restricted Cool Cat? Well, Cool Cat should reasonably be superior to Bush The Bully with a gun. However, Cool Cat acted scared of Bush's gun, implying it was very powerful from his perspective. In Cool Cat Loves the Soliders, it shows every branch of the united states military, implying that Cool Cat has extensive knowledge about the Military. Assuming that he knows a lot about the military (Which he does), he likely knows about the Castle Bravo Bomb which yielded 15 megatons and is calced to be city level. [[1]] So, while not as powerful as Island Level Cool Cat, it's still impressive.

1. 2- ROBLOX Downplay
So, I kind of dissagree with Bush playing ROBLOX since he seems more like a Minecraft person, however what's important is that Roblox's characters are omnipotent as confirmed here [[2]] With an omnipotent Bush The Bully, we can have massive upgrades.

1. 3- Reality/Fiction Interaction
Using a composite Cool Cat, Cool Cat is just an actor in a fury suit, meaning he's a real life person and therefore sees fiction as fiction including omnipotent characters like TOAA, Robloxian, etc... As such, we should upgrade Cool Cat to -1. Profile: Tier: 7-B | 6-C, possibly -1 | -1 Key: Restricted | Unrestritced | Composite

Anyways, at the end of the anime, Cool Cat achieves True Coolness, meaning he can instantly exterminate anything he views as negative unconsciously. This makes him Infinitely Memetic.

Back