• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continue Kirby's Lore by yourself.

In this thread you will have to complete Kirby's Lore.

In my case, I actually want VT to be actually a non-corporeal,conceptual High 2-A entity,that its actually the manifestation and concept of Evil,good,light and darkness of the entire Kirby multiverse,and his true form with full power was only displayed once,and by being sealed by the ancient beings of the whole multiverse,his power was scattered across the Kirby multiverse,so VT Will manifest his power according to the amount of dark/good energy gathered,per example,by gathering Evil from a whole universe will summon an insignificant power form of VT at universal level (this game summoned 4-A VT,i make this lore because i actually think VT is the only one kirby verse that deserves this),and to summon VT's full power true form,you need to gather the whole energy from the whole multiverse.

Summoning Bump!

Come on, come here,go all out! Continue and complete Kirby's Lore,tell your desires of how do you want Kirby's to be and continue It!

@Kirby71 Ok so basically imagine what you said except instead of VT it's some unholy fusion between Marx and Magolor who after absorbing the power of all other villains from the franchise came together for one last act of evil. Also instead of gathering energy from the multiverse we have an adult Kirby who after training with friends across the multiverse finds that this level of power was within him all along allowing him to finally use his "infinite power" properly.

I wish Kirby would progressively scale to fight a guy "with a conceptual device that puts him above all dimensions!" after fighting a guy with "an absolute power over an infinity of dimensions" that comes after fodderizing a race of "beings from higher dimensions" after beating a boss that "comes from a higher dimension" so that he could treat 1-A as fodder and we could have "1-A+" Kirby.

Imagine if there was this crossover event with a bunch of other video game characters where they get attacked by this ultra powerful winged enemy and Kirby was the only one that survived.

I just make Smash Bros entirely canon with a long off-screen plot to make nearly all Nintendo characters 2-A via scaling (2-A because I even paste a statement about infinite universes).

Kirby achives a new super powwered form. meta knigh and dedede reacha form. kirby and friends fight a multiverse buster and win. kirby becomes 2-B along with every main character.

Back