• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Scaling

Feat: Character is capable of destroying an entire Infinite Universe and sees itself as a threat to the entire Multiverse. Is capable of destroying the entire multiverse given enough time to grow in power.

Im just trying to get a proper justification for my Character since I tried to see how Bill Cipher got a 2-A scaling and that was mainly because of the rift he opened

Edit 1: So in the lore of my channel that I haven't been able to reveal yet, there was a massive Multiversal Battle between and another character I named Lord Hack. Lord Hack at his peak would've been either Low 2-C or 2-C and he had a massive battle with my character and their battle was felt all across the multiverse with 1000s of realities destroyed as a result of their war. The battle ended with Lord Hack being banished to the Nether where his power was greatly diminished. My character also exists in a space called the Inner Void which is a dark and empty space directly outside the Multiverse which is unaffected by all laws of physics, time, and causality.

Last edited:
Edit 1: So in the lore of my channel that I haven't been able to reveal yet, there was a massive Multiversal Battle between and another character I named Lord Hack. Lord Hack at his peak would've been either Low 2-C or 2-C and he had a massive battle with my character and their battle was felt all across the multiverse with 1000s of realities destroyed as a result of their war. The battle ended with Lord Hack being banished to the Nether where his power was greatly diminished.
Destroying thousands of realities is 2-B
Feat: Character is capable of destroying an entire Infinite Universe and sees itself as a threat to the entire Multiverse. Is capable of destroying the entire multiverse given enough time to grow in power.
If you mean an infinite universe, That'd be High 3-A or Low 2-C Depending on how it's destroyed, and since the multiverse is described as having thousands of universes, That's 2-B
My character also exists in a space called the Inner Void which is a dark and empty space directly outside the Multiverse which is unaffected by all laws of physics, time, and causality.
If it transcends the multiverse, then i'm not exactly sure, especially considering it's "unaffected by laws of physics and time" which sounds like Low 1-C to me, but im not an expert at tier 1 scaling. I don't think thats enough to qualify for that tier tho, so i'd say Unknown in the inner void unless theres more context

If it transcends the multiverse, then i'm not exactly sure, especially considering it's "unaffected by laws of physics and time" which sounds like Low 1-C to me, but im not an expert at tier 1 scaling. I don't think thats enough to qualify for that tier tho, so i'd say Unknown in the inner void unless theres more context
So when I mean destroying a universe, I mean destroying an entire alternate universe. And the Inner Void is something i’m still working on but for the main point, it exists directly outside the multiverse and it is completely unbound from all natural laws so time and physics are nonexistent there and because of this, God like beings were able to use the Inner Void to grow their powr

If you mean an infinite universe, That'd be High 3-A or Low 2-C Depending on how it's destroyed, and since the multiverse is described as having thousands of universes, That's 2-B
My channels Multiverse contains an Infinite number of Realities and the Multiverse is currently expanding at an infinite rate

My channels Multiverse contains an Infinite number of Realities and the Multiverse is currently expanding at an infinite rate
Infinite number of realities and infinite expansion rate is just 2-A
So when I mean destroying a universe, I mean destroying an entire alternate universe. And the Inner Void is something i’m still working on but for the main point, it exists directly outside the multiverse and it is completely unbound from all natural laws so time and physics are nonexistent there and because of this, God like beings were able to use the Inner Void to grow their powr
Ah, okay. Well, for the Inner void, i don't really think just being unbound by laws is enough for anything higher, but since it's implied to be this ultra powerful dimension, i'd just put it a 2-A as well

Infinite number of realities and infinite expansion rate is just 2-A

Ah, okay. Well, for the Inner void, i don't really think just being unbound by laws is enough for anything higher, but since it's implied to be this ultra powerful dimension, i'd just put it a 2-A as well
Thank you for all your help, so that you could get a better understanding of my character im creating here is a sandbox im making of him for fun, just for fun, im not releasing it onto the actual website tho. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:BrainiacWorld/Sandbox

So the 2-A tiering would work? Or is it only for the Inner Void?
The inner world doesnt really have anything other than being unbound by time and laws, so i'd personally put it at 2-A for simply being above infinity, which is just more infinity or infinity² if you're feeling fancy, or just "Higher in the inner void" or sumthin

(On the sandbox): Possibly Multiverse Level+ (Resulted in the complete destruction of the Knowledge Plane which was home to beings of infinite dimensionality)

If this "Knowledge plane" has infinite dimensionality, then that's High 1-B, Not Low 1-C. Though getting it accepted on FC/OC with just that statement isn't really feasible

The inner world doesnt really have anything other than being unbound by time and laws, so i'd personally put it at 2-A for simply being above infinity, which is just more infinity or infinity² if you're feeling fancy, or just "Higher in the inner void" or sumthin

(On the sandbox): Possibly Multiverse Level+ (Resulted in the complete destruction of the Knowledge Plane which was home to beings of infinite dimensionality)

If this "Knowledge plane" has infinite dimensionality, then that's High 1-B, Not Low 1-C. Though getting it accepted on FC/OC with just that statement isn't really feasible
I was just confused about wether it would work or not since Bill Cipher was once High 1-C due to the Aliens who were 7-11D but got debunked to 2-A, also I have a channel and there will be a video in more dept to this so that it will be explaining the past of my character. Also the beings of the Knowledge plane were not originally Infinite Dimensional, they got their dimensionality because they were the most advanced civilization in the ENTIRE multiverse allowing them to raise in dimensionality through machines and in a infinite multiverse, anything is possible

But I would explain more of my cosmology but I have to finish this video of mine by tomorrow and it is also the first video that my character has a role but it is like a mysterious ending type of introduction

Since I told you that the Inner Void is completely unbound from the laws of Time, would that mean Immeasurable Speed is possible? As I am writing this, I am getting second thoughts about this and I dont really think it works anymore

Since I told you that the Inner Void is completely unbound from the laws of Time, would that mean Immeasurable Speed is possible? As I am writing this, I am getting second thoughts about this and I dont really think it works anymore
Well, immeasurable speed is defined by transcending time or moving so fast that you dodge attacks that have already landed, etc, so i'd say yes.

So remember how I said each Alternate Universe is infinite? Would that mean if a character picked up an Alternate Universe or Low 2-C structure, would that be Universal Strength or Infinite?

So remember how I said each Alternate Universe is infinite? Would that mean if a character picked up an Alternate Universe or Low 2-C structure, would that be Universal Strength or Infinite?
Lifting strength is only calculable in 3-D circumstances, so immeasurable

Im gonna wait a while to add the Abilities section but what exactly would I put for justification for lifting strength. Also if you see any scaling mistakes, you are 100% allowed to fix or change it

Im gonna wait a while to add the Abilities section but what exactly would I put for justification for lifting strength. Also if you see any scaling mistakes, you are 100% allowed to fix or change it
I havent really seen what descriptions for immeasurable LS looks like, but i would put it as "Lifted an entire alternate universe" with 'entire' meaning a universes 4-D properties, like time, as well, so that it makes sense, at least for more knowledgable scalers

I havent really seen what descriptions for immeasurable LS looks like, but i would put it as "Lifted an entire alternate universe" with 'entire' meaning a universes 4-D properties, like time, as well, so that it makes sense, at least for more knowledgable scalers
Thank you once again for your help, it is shocking to know this character used to be only Low 2-C and possibly Low 1-C and now he is 2-B and possibly High 1-B, I better enjoy it before a debunk

Also just to be clear, the Infinite Dimensional Beings of the Knowledge Plane got to their current Dimensionality through their highly advanced technology that was capable of allowing them to conceive Infinite Dimensions without going insane and they would later on be able to become Infinite Dimensional thanks to their machines and Intelligence

Some missing stats obviously, but nothing that i can see at a glance. If you want the verse to be on FC/OC though, your gonna need more than "Oh, these guys are infinite dimensional". You'd need to make a cosmology blog for them to look and evaluate, Meaning you need to follow These and, if you'd want to, look at examples in This Thread

Some missing stats obviously, but nothing that i can see at a glance. If you want the verse to be on FC/OC though, your gonna need more than "Oh, these guys are infinite dimensional". You'd need to make a cosmology blog for them to look and evaluate, Meaning you need to follow These and, if you'd want to, look at examples in This Thread
Well i’m just doing this to get a proper scaling of him but if I do make a page on the FC/OC page, it will be the more important characters like the Brainiac World my channel is revolved around

Also if I am asked why they are Infinite Dimensional I am gonna tell them it is because the Knowledge Plane has this affect on it's inhabitants which causes their brains to be able to take in more information and know how to build advanced technology. The longer they stayed in the plane, the smarter they became and they soon began advancements into Dimensionality as they built machines allowing their minds to comprehend these dimensions as they soon began to make machines capable of making them Higher Dimensional beings.

So if this character was able to come back after having himself erased by the Creator himself, would that be resistance to Existence Erasure or Regeneration Mid-Godly

welp i’m pretty much done figuring out what everything means like Acasuality meaning your past can be destroyed and you would still be alive

also the character finally appeared in his first video. It is called “The Mind Invader” and was uploaded by Brainiac World on YouTube

But so far in all the screen time my character had, he has shown no real feats except intimidating a alternate version of Bill Cipher and stating to have destroyed 1000s of realities

Oh and 1 more thing I forgot to say, in a video I'm making, it was revealed that higher dimensional objects can cause lower dimensional being's minds to snap due to lower beings only being able to perceive a limited number of abilities while higher ups can see way more so they have to wear special devices that allow the user to see Higher Dimensional Objects by making them appear as the same dimensionality as the person through the lens of the glasses.

Back