• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Containing the archbishop of greed (Regina Alexis Watt vs Regulus Corneas)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
are you satisfied with death? : 0
I tried… I really did. I'm sorry it wasn't enough : 0
Incon : 7

Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters
Regina has prior knowledge

After reading through that one explanation @Celestial_Pegasus did, I think this can work. For one, SCP-2140 does not just change one's mind, it can basically change someone's entire past with everyone's past and extra evidence coming into existence because of it. Should be interesting to see it interact with someone locked in a point in time.

Also Regina just straight up negs time manip on close range so that's something else she can do

Last edited:
Isn't Rugulas's Time Stop on an Acausal 4 level while SCP-2140 is only Acausal 1?

Regina could utilize her Precog/Retrocog to precede the time stop while it is resisted by the Mk II XACTS Device.

And like you said, Regina's standard equipment includes a portable time sink so it kinda nullifies timeline manipulation by anchoring one solid timeline around her.

So how does Regina get pass Regulus's 8-B-ness? That, and Regulus' ability to go FTL in a straight line and his ability to "pick up" buildings to chuck them at people.

FTL in a straight line and his ability to "pick up" buildings to chuck them at people.
Wait, that's a speed boost? Also, aim-dodging and precog

On the building issue, which does he do first? The building thing or the FTL thing? Because as I said above Regina negs time manip at close range so he if he dashes and misses, he's kinda screwed
So how does Regina get pass Regulus's 8-B-ness?
SCP-2140

Wait, that's a speed boost? Also, aim-dodging and precog

On the building issue, which does he do first? The building thing or the FTL thing? Because as I said above Regina negs time manip at close range so he if he dashes and misses, he's kinda screwed
Neither. He only did the building thing since he was near a place that had plenty of them. He only used the FTL thing against somebody that was very durable and he couldn't put down immediately. As his starting moves... Durability-negating attacks made from anything that is near him. Could be done by lightly swinging his air, by picking up dirt and throwing it at Regina, or just by breathing. And yes, Regulus has in-fact used his breath as a means of attack.

Also, even if Reina does negs time manip at close range, I am vaguely sure that still won't be enough to bypass his 8-B attack potency, durability, striking strength, and his Class K lifting strength.

If I am getting this SCP right... Regina has to draw it first, right? Idk, I don't really get it. Also, Regulus' fear aura might screw things up. Again, idk. I know jack about SCP.

If I am getting this SCP right... Regina has to draw it first, right? Idk, I don't really get it. Also, Regulus' fear aura might screw things up. Again, idk. I know jack about SCP.
It's basically a picture she can show off to cause its effects and she can replicate it as I've explained in the OO
Could be done by lightly swinging his air, by picking up dirt and throwing it at Regina, or just by breathing. And yes, Regulus has in-fact used his breath as a means of attack
Aren't all of those tied to his time-stopping powers?
Also, Regulus' fear aura might screw things up
Wait, what's the range and potency?

It's basically a picture she can show off to cause its effects and she can replicate it as I've explained in the OO
Huh, neat.

Aren't all of those tied to his time-stopping powers?
Ah, right. So that negs a lot of Regulus' ranged options. And close-range combat will... not affect his 8-B-ness since it isn't tied to his time powers, but Regina's aim-dodging and millions of time better skill; kinda-joking, kinda-not... since Regu has no actual combat experience or skill in the slightest, so I envison Regina will have no issue whatsoever in dodging any attempts from Regulus to CQC here.

... Granted, it also falls under physics manip so Regina's time manip neg might not affect 'em.

Wait, what's the range and potency?
No idea for the range of his fear aura, if we assume Regulus' range, it is kilometers, but I am 70% sure that isn't the case. Potency, it is likely at baseline level.

That... Is questionable, now that I think about it. From what I read about XACTAS, it just prevents temporal change around her ye? Why would it affect something that was temporally changed outside of her area of effect. Could be wrong, tho... but Regina would still need to overcome Regulus' FTL-ness and 8-B-ness that would result in insta-death if any of Regu's attacks hits her.

And to make it clear, Regulus' time stop power only applies to his body and whatever he is touching. It is also 100% passively active all of the time unless something kills all 53 of his wives... Before you ask, those wives of his are women that Regulus kidnapped and forced to be his wives against their will (and if Regina could find 'em in one spot, she might be able to convince them to kill themselves in order to spite Regulus and cripple his ability; they hate him that much they are willing to throw away their lives to spite them) - Regulus might attempt to make Regina into one of his wives, but seeing her attempt to resist him would likely send him into a rage and attempt to murder her on the spot.

... Moving on, quoting Vs Thread Rules -

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

So Regina's speed gets downgraded to average human but keeps her peak human reactions, and Regulus' gets to keep his FTL-ness - granted, it does come from his time stop, but again, he would gain the FTL speed outside of her AoE and would likely keep it for several moments even after he's in her AoE due to it not having anything that stops momentum.

Precog and skill doesn't mean much when you don't have the reactions to keep it up after all. That minor plot manip and reality warp could probably help, tho.

several moments even after he's in her AoE due to it not having anything that stops momentum.
Wait, I thought the projectiles are dangerous because they have the same time stop that Regulus applies to himself that makes it impossible to interact with?
FTL speed
But you said:
He only used the FTL thing against somebody that was very durable and he couldn't put down immediately.

Wait, I thought the projectiles are dangerous because they have the same time stop that Regulus applies to himself that makes it impossible to interact with?
Yes. They do. They move at a constant and unchanging speed and ignore an object's durability due to the unique effect that they are under. Again, Regina has a thing that may or may not neg those things- but it probably won't stop Regulus himself on the off-chance he decided to ram into her with his body at FTL speeds.

And yes, I did say that about the FTL thing... and Regina has a thing that may or may not negs Regulus' most used options, which might just piss him and may cause him to do one of two things - murder her with his bare hands (or by ramming into her, anything works due to him being 8-B) due to his personality as a male karen who hates when things don't go his away or immediately rant at Regina and insult her with enough lines to cover several pages in a book (and get insta-KOed due to Regina's hax and her given a shit-load of time to use it) due to his CIS as a male karen who hates when things don't go his way.

It is 50-50% with Regulus.

Wait but isnt Regulus more likely to win since Regina cant really do much against him?
What skill does Regulus have to offer? Regina has faced off Dr. Clef who was on par with SCP-076 who's also described as one of if not the most skilled fighters on this wiki, plus She has Precog & Prior Knowledge.

What skill does Regulus have to offer? Regina has faced off Dr. Clef who was on par with SCP-076 who's also described as one of if not the most skilled fighters on this wiki, plus She has Precog & Prior Knowledge.
He is 8B and his movements should be faster not to mention the FTL ramming technique he has

Regulus is completely uninteractable by outside forces, does the scp have feats of affecting temporal stasis?
it essentially manipulates the given timeline of the target, SCP-2140 can also be used to counteract other anomalies that retroactively alter reality. This is why it has a Thaumiel classification, along with its ability to essentially forcibly recruit new Foundation staff.

it essentially manipulates the given timeline of the target, SCP-2140 can also be used to counteract other anomalies that retroactively alter reality. This is why it has a Thaumiel classification, along with its ability to essentially forcibly recruit new Foundation staff.
That doesnt answer my question, does it have feats of affecting temporal stasis? I dont see how exactly those 2 powers would mesh together since ReZero has made it clear that people in that specific state of exustence are outside of the timeline and reality itself

That doesnt answer my question, does it have feats of affecting temporal stasis? I dont see how exactly those 2 powers would mesh together since ReZero has made it clear that people in that specific state of exustence are outside of the timeline and reality itself
Just to refute your point, this comment highlights the possible scenario of inconclusions.

Yes. They do. They move at a constant and unchanging speed and ignore an object's durability due to the unique effect that they are under. Again, Regina has a thing that may or may not neg those things- but it probably won't stop Regulus himself on the off-chance he decided to ram into her with his body at FTL speeds.

And yes, I did say that about the FTL thing... and Regina has a thing that may or may not negs Regulus' most used options, which might just piss him and may cause him to do one of two things - murder her with his bare hands (or by ramming into her, anything works due to him being 8-B) due to his personality as a male karen who hates when things don't go his away or immediately rant at Regina and insult her with enough lines to cover several pages in a book (and get insta-KOed due to Regina's hax and her given a shit-load of time to use it) due to his CIS as a male karen who hates when things don't go his way.

It is 50-50% with Regulus.

Well so there are 3 things that can happen
Regu doesnt stop and kills her, this is the most likely outcome
Regu does ram and kills her
Regu does ram and doesnt kill her but rants jnstead
Hmm
Isnt this a 2/3 wincon for Regu?

Back