• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conqueror of the Eternals and Guider to the Eternal Edge abilites proposion

Most of what they can do already listed in Base form, so I just add more details to what they do exactly based on little information I've gathered so far. I'm fairly new to this wiki and thus inexperienced, thus any help is welcomed.

Conqueror of the Eternals: All the abilities of their Base form and Skill, including Weapon Creation (Capable of manifesting any of the ten Revenant Weapons and even all of them from thin air, can fully utilized their power and command them for offensive purposes simply via gestures), Energy Projection with Reginleiv: Azimuth and Reginleiv: Zenith, Energy Manipulation (Can condense all ten Revenant Weapons into a ball of light and releash an energy blast with Reginleiv: Azimuth and Reginleiv: Zenith), Electricity Manipulation (Emits lightning sparks actively while readying for Reginleiv: Azimuth), Forcefield Creation (Creates a blue forcefield upon receiving damage), Telekinesis (Can create forcefield to block damage), Probability Manipulation (Nine-Realm Harp's special attack increase Gran's chance of inflicting status effect to the enemy), Healing (Five-Soul Staff and Nine-Realm Harp's special attacks also heal the user), Empathic Manipulation (Nine-Realm Harp's melodies can pluck at the very heartstrings of all who listen to them), Statistics Amplification (Four-Sky Blade's special attack increase Gran's speed and Ten-Wolf Gu's special attack incread his power by 20%), Damage Boost (Ten-Wolf Gu's special attack increase Gran's attack damamge by 20%), Statistics Reduction (Three-Tiger Axe's special attack reduces its target's Defense by 35%), Partial Attack Reflection (One-Rift Spear's special attack creates a barrier reduces 20% of received damage and reflect said damamge to the enemy, up to three times), Damage Reduction (Seven-Star Sword's special attack creates a barrier reduces incoming damage by 35%, Teleportation (Gran can teleport a short distance to position himself for Reginleiv: Azimuth and Reginleiv Zenith), Space-Time Manipulation (Two-Crown Bow's arrows can shoot through space and time).

Guider to the Eternal Edge: All abilites of Conqueror of the Eternals, including Enhanced Weapon Creation (While Conqueror of the Eternals's Revenant Weapons has blue glows and create strong impact effect, Guider to the Eternal Edge's incarnations has purple glows and create powerful explosions upon impact, implied to be far stronger than the weapons's original awakened state), Enhanced Telekinesis (Can levitate himself and creat forcefields to block incoming damage), Enhanced Electricity Manipulation (Emits electric sparks passively; Emits massive electricity output actively while preparing for Reginleiv: Zenith) Enhanced Energy Manipulation (Visible energy output when Gran prepare to strike Reginleiv: Azimuth and Reginleiv: Zenith are vastly different, with the latter clearly superior) Enhanced Energy Projection (Reginleiv: Zenith is far more powerful than Reginleiv: Azimuth).

Most of them are already listed in the profile but this is welcome addition. I can just cut the parts that are already listed if you allow me.

No problem to me. Also thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh, can I add those by myself? I'll just add more info on available abilities at the Base form section and add some manip previously only available at Weapon and Summon section, namely the Space-Time manip. Also, should I seperate both form or just mesh them into one section?

Mesh them together in Base. Let's wait for other supporters for now, post the link on GBF discussion thread for them to notice.

Back