• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connie Maheswaran vs Isabel Guerra (Inconclusive Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGGGG MY TWO FAVORITE KIDS AND I HAVE TO CHOOSE

Isabel is able to affect a larger area with her paper manip, able to fill nearly an entire room full of it as part of a joke. Skill-Wise I'd say she's a match for Connie, they both fight monsters a lot of the time, although Isabel has fought with a larger variety of enemies (Plus Martial Arts). Isabel is also more creative with her powers, and can hit connie outside of melee range or use the massive amount of paper she can produce to wrap around and Incap her.

Also, she can Spirit Trance and blitz, but I don't think Isabel has actually done that in-character during combat, so I'm just going to say that's off the table.

For now I'm going Isabel with Mid-Difficulty.

How does Connie's Instinctive Reaction work?

Basically she can react to stuff before she even realizes its there, like when she flipped a kid to the ground and broke his arm before she even realized he was behind her

Oh, well that certainly complicates things.

I don't know if she can do it to the point where she can avoid getting restrained by a room full of paper, or if it can be used to avoid Isabel's attacks entirely. I still think Isabel takes this High-Diff, in that case.

Connie due to ╠ÂU╠Âl╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠ÂI╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Ât╠ instinctive reaction and higher intelligence.

WeeklyBattles said:
Basically she can react to stuff before she even realizes its there, like when she flipped a kid to the ground and broke his arm before she even realized he was behind her
When was this?

Chartate101 said:
Connie due to ╠ÂU╠Âl╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠ÂI╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Ât╠ instinctive reaction and higher intelligence.
Considering this was casual,I really don't see her getting within Melee range and dispatching Isabel.

(EDIT): Again, Isabel outranges Connie with her paper manip, and can use it to flood the area around her/form weapons/restrain Connie.

(EDIT AGAIN): Isabel's only average in regards to being a middle schooler, after that it's stated how she still excels in fighting supernatural threats and spirits. That put, I would call Connie the better fighter, but that won't do her much good when she's getting smacked by waves of paper.

Someone explain to me again why Connie isn't Island level with the sword?

Considering this fight takes place outside in like New York, i think Connie has more than enough room to dodge paper attacks, I think. So, I'm going to be voting on Connie also for the reasons above.

I mean, being outside doesn't change the fact that it's an AOE attack that can flood an area around Isabel and make close ranged combat a nonissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back