• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Connie Maheswaran Vs Baki Hanma
Baki is his lowest state of 9-B
Fight is to the death
Baki has 10 minutes of prep

Baki's AP: 1,240,000 Joules

Connie's AP: 3,423,483.48983 Joules

Hmmm, it seems that they're very close in AP. Baki has exceptional Willpower and Resistance to Pain so the battle will not be a short one. Plus:
higher post-Gaia (Was stated to be 4 times stronger than Hanayama)
If we use this, Baki could have the AP advantage.

However, Connie has a massive LS advantage (Class 50) and has bigger range of attack with her sword, which she's very proficient with. Both have Instinctive Reaction and both are very skilled in combat, but Connie was trained by Pearl who has over 10,000 years of experience so i'm giving her the skill advantage. Considering all these factors, i see Connie winning more often than not.

Connie FRA, very interesting match!

Last edited:
I just wanna say Connie's fight skill is questionable, I mean sure she was trained by Pearl and she's older then the pyramids but age =/= skill. Pearl and the Gems spent most of their time on earth either in peace/hidding or beating up corrupted gems who have the intelligence of a wild animal. It's pretty telling that when they fought peridot they had a hard time catching her even though they had the number advantage, the age advantage her being a non combat gem. The crystal gems fighting skills seem to be extremely rusty so I doubt their training would be that good.

Connie was trained by Pearl who has over 10,000 years of experience so i'm giving her the skill advantage
Living longer /=\ more skilled.
that’s not skill. I can be 13 years old and be more skilled then someone who has lived for thousands of years.

A better answer to that is was trained by Pearl, who fought in a 1000 year long war. That is what makes her so skilled.
Still tho... Where are the skill feats...? You can fight in a 10000 year war and someone with 10 years can be better skilled... Better experience maybe

I mean she was fighting alongside Rose in the frontlines of the war the whole time against Gems who were built for wars unlike her, as she says in her song when training Connie she wasn’t built for fighting, but she still managed to keep up with them in battle. Bismuth also remarked a time when Pearl managed to pull a Nephrite out of the cockpit of her ship mid flight. The actual Gem Rebellion is a little vague as we’ve only been shown so much of it, but Gems were literally destined to conquer worlds so that says something.

A better answer to that is was trained by Pearl, who fought in a 1000 year long war. That is what makes her so skilled.
Said war was milleninia ago and since then Pearl hasn't really seen any combat aside from hunting corrupted gems. Like said earlier it's telling how hard a time one gem gave them to catch.

Said war was milleninia ago and since then Pearl hasn't really seen any combat aside from hunting corrupted gems. Like said earlier it's telling how hard a time one gem gave them to catch.
Them having a bit of difficulty catching Peridot isn’t an anti-feat for the Gems it’s a feat for Peridot, it shows that she’s crafty and resourceful not that the gems are rusty or incompetent.

Bruh why are we using Pearl as a measure of Connie's ability?

Connie is nowhere near Pearl in terms of actual skill. Pearl has never gone all out against Connie without Steven there to back her up. In fact there was an entire episode dedicated to the fact that Connie would have died if Steven didn't jump in to assist her.

Baki is still way more skilled and has analytical prediction, which nulls Connie's instinctive reactions.

Also, Baki won't die unless Connie goes for the head since the man won't die even after his heart stops beating.

Baki's techniques are much more have this just because in depth and on display. Connie doesnt have this besides being taught. But you can't teach a 1000 year in 10 years. Even if you do you can't compare to a person like Baki. She does have higher ap but so did Olivia, pickle, miyamoto, yujiro but with skill and his tecniques surpasses them. Being able to reach before the attack lands let alone his .0001 second punch or its less but under a second for sure I just don't think Connie compares.

Baki's techniques are much more have this just because in depth and on display. Connie doesnt have this besides being taught. But you can't teach a 1000 year in 10 years. Even if you do you can't compare to a person like Baki. She does have higher ap but so did Olivia, pickle, miyamoto, yujiro but with skill and his tecniques surpasses them. Being able to reach before the attack lands let alone his .0001 second punch or its less but under a second for sure I just don't think Connie compares.
this is early baki tho

This actually seems like a really close matchup. Both have, arguably, a similar level of skill in their receptive disciplines. Baki has a handful of advantages, but I think Connie having a sword with Island level dura swings it for me.

Connie win FRA with extreme difficulty.

Back