• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connie Maheswaran vs Isabel Guerra (Inconclusive Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connie - 6 (Chartate, Jackythejack, Jimboy, Cinnabar, Weekly, The Wright Way)

Isabel - 7 (Dargoo, Mr Bambu, Paulo, Antoniofer, Cropfist, GreyFang, Sir Ovens)

Doesn't Isabel still need a three vote advantage?

The real cal howard said:
Isabel seems to have the better reasons, imo. Connie is great, and her skill is too, but she's too straightforward of a fighter. Isabel seems to have greater versatility and can outrange.
Yep. I still think Isabel can take this; maybe she can scrounge up two more votes before grace is over.

Also Isabel has a speed blitz button she can press via amping.

Yeah, if I could vote here, it'd be for Isabel. Connie's best counter to paper swarm is her instictive reaction, but that has it's limits.

Connie - 8 (Chartate, Jackythejack, Jimboy, Cinnabar, Weekly, The Wright Way, Iapitus, Gojira)

Isabel - 7 (Dargoo, Mr Bambu, Paulo, Antoniofer, Cropfist, GreyFang, Sir Ovens)

Incon grace is still active since connie needs a three vote advantage

Cal voted for Isabel, tho

Also I feel a lot of the FRAs are ignoring a lot of the arguments being brought up.

If anything, this is pretty decisive.

Isabel has AOE attacks that outrange Connie and has a blitz button she can press if the going gets tough.

Connie is just more skilled and can react to attacks without looking at them. Which doesn't, mind you, help with area of effect attacks nor does it help with blitzes.

Also Connie has no calc and Isabel is well above baseline, just saying.

It's my favorite Webcomic currently.

I don't want to hype it too much because I've been following it for years, but the author is great at making layers of humor and writing awesome characters.

Paranatural is a great read especially, in my opinion, if you binge it. Like Dargoo said it's humor is great and it get's pretty quick into the meat of things.

Dargoo Faust said:
Cal voted for Isabel, tho
Connie - 8 (Chartate, Jackythejack, Jimboy, Cinnabar, Weekly, The Wright Way, Iapitus, Gojira)

Isabel - 8 (Dargoo, Mr Bambu, Paulo, Antoniofer, Cropfist, GreyFang, Sir Ovens, Cal)

Look man, it's hard keeping track of 16 votes.

How good is the quality of the action? Cuz the hax of the characters seems cool. Paper Manip has been one of my favorite powers since playing inFAMOUS Second Son's Paper Trail

Chartate101 said:
How good is the quality of the action? Cuz the hax of the characters seems cool. Paper Manip has been one of my favorite powers since playing inFAMOUS Second Son's Paper Trail
It's pretty solid throughout. Granted the action is combined with comedy a lot of the time, although there are a couple of battles in Part 4 and Part 5 that get serious.

The only thing I think is a bit of a chore to get through is the first bit of part 1, which is written well imo, but you can tell the artist has developed their style a lot since then.

Chartate101 said:
Look up Read or Die. The manga's fun, the anime and OVA are great and if you can find english versions of the light novel you must tell me. I'm desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back