• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED) The World's Greatest Detective vs. A Tsundere

He probably could outsmart her or use something as a weapon so I'd say his odds are decent but I'm counting your vote.

Hm... I wondering if L could outsmart her though. I don't know much about both characters, so I'm retracting my vote at the moment

I imagine L would have more combat skill by default seeing how he's a detective, with his intelligence he would know all the moves.

L can fight while being handcuffed.

Since both do not have solid calculated feats, inconclusive for now.

L with 1 minute prep will probably be able to think of a way to win this, so I say its likely that L wins more often than not.

Weeeell I really gotta watch Toradora! to figure that out. Atm I don't really know her feats of skill.

Personally I don't agree with it, but sense they agreed to it, then we can't really say L wins on the idea that he's a skilled martial artist.

Actually he's skilled in hand to hand, as we see in the manga, and in the novel he mentioned that he wanted/going to learn capoeira or something like that.

Here is the manga one.

But turns out I was wrong about the capoeira part, totally missremebered that. It was a very off handed statement.

"Yeah, I thought it was crap till I actually started it, but I got involved in street dancing in college and joined a Capoeira group as an extension of that. It's actually a really effective form of self defense for a woman. The basic techniques all involve dodging your opponent's attacks, which means it isn't possible to overpower a block like it isin karate or judo. We can never match a man for power. And the acrobatic, tricky movements in Capoeira give you time to get a good look at your assailant."

"Really? That makes sense," L said, sounding impressed.

Genuinely impressed, not just saying so.

"Your description makes it sound interesting. If I have time, I will have to look at some videos... but however confident you are, if they have a gun, or outnumber you, the situation changes. Take all the precautions you can."

He's still pretty damn skilled in hand to hand though.

Also I mean just being a detective gives you basic hand to hand training but...eh I dunno.

I really need to watch Toradora!

Back